• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The not a meme meme thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have motion sensor in bath room so pump turns on then off as soon as hot water gets back to pump saves water

8292f9cefce216d04a81f3f972172498398312cc.jpg

I have motion sensor in bath room so pump turns on then off as soon as hot water gets back to pump saves water
I know a guy that had a garden that he was quite proud of. The neighbor used to wander in when my buddy was away so to keep him out, my friend installed sprinklers on a motion sensor. The neighbor would wander in and get surprised And leave all wet. Funny stuff.

Last edited:
I was think of doing that. Does this increase your hot water bill? I have a vision of the hot water circulating endlessly throughout the loop cooling it off while not using.
Absolutely no difference and only penny's a month to run. You will not even notice a change in your bill. My first one has been running for over 16 years.

WONDER WOMAN'S AIRPLANE on eBay c.1999

wonder-woman's-airplane4x6.jpg

Screen Shot 2021-11-13 at 2.39.48 PM.png

Last edited:
I was think of doing that. Does this increase your hot water bill? I have a vision of the hot water circulating endlessly throughout the loop cooling it off while not using.
Of course it does, but my furnace doesn't need to come on until a month later in the fall as the hot water recirc is working like a boiler heating system, even with pipe wrap on the entire length of every pipe. This of course means your a/c has to combat the heat loss from the recirc as well during the summer. That said, not much choice in my house that is 70 some feet long. You'd be waiting 'till lunch time for hot water, when you go to wash your face when you get up in the AM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back