• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The not a meme meme thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
4293_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=825194&_nc_ohc=Xx5lR1Wm-5MAX94ezIe&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-2.jpg

Here is a little nugget for you all.....

View attachment 1194694

This dresser belonged to my little brother when we were kids.

Look in the 3rd drawer.....

View attachment 1194695

Chad was pissed at me for being what older brothers are....

View attachment 1194696

"Greg is a jurk and a nosepick."

Chad was so pissed, he lashed out the only way that he could without fear of retaliation.
There is no way that I would ever change this.
Chad passed away over 9 years ago. His son used this dresser until recently when he gave it to me.

Let the anger go KD...
It was many yaers ago....

Let the anger go KD...
It was many yaers ago....
I don't believe he is feeling anger.
My take is he is feeling a mix of sadness, longing and joy of his brothers memory.
Heck ...... it brought a tear or two to my eyes and I don't even know the guy.
Thanks for sharing KD, touching story.

Thank you. Little brothers take a lot of crap. I was a high energy kid that wanted to play and pester all the time. Chad was a more laid back type and often got frustrated with me. I learned of his “Jurk” graffiti after we were both adults. I laughed then and I laugh at it today. As adults, we got along great, having a similar sense of humor. Chad got into drugs and couldn’t stay away from them. He checked out way too early. I miss him and the great laughs we used to have.

I don't believe he is feeling anger.
My take is he is feeling a mix of sadness, longing and joy of his brothers memory.
Heck ...... it brought a tear or two to my eyes and I don't even know the guy.
Thanks for sharing KD, touching story.

It was a joke, sorry to mislead anyone especially Gregg....
Yes, of course
I deliberately mis-spelled also

Thank you. Little brothers take a lot of crap. I was a high energy kid that wanted to play and pester all the time. Chad was a more laid back type and often got frustrated with me. I learned of his “Jurk” graffiti after we were both adults. I laughed then and I laugh at it today. As adults, we got along great, having a similar sense of humor. Chad got into drugs and couldn’t stay away from them. He checked out way too early. I miss him and the great laughs we used to have.

Yes, I understand...
So sad isn't it?
It definitely would have broken me up also....
As our loved ones pass, we begin to see "the good", as it should be.
Unfortunately, we never get to tell them how we truly love them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back