• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Roach

Final sanding today.

IMG_4184.jpeg

IMG_4183.jpeg

IMG_4185.jpeg

Got to bring home a few parts today.

IMG_4188.jpeg

IMG_4189.jpeg

The big day must be near.

Once the final sanding is done, he’ll give it a coat of epoxy sealer, let it cure and then paint it. Once painted, he’ll let it sit for a couple weeks before sanding and buffing. He’s going on vacation in September for a week & adding the weeks up in my head, I’ll probably get it back in early October.

Once the final sanding is done, he’ll give it a coat of epoxy sealer, let it cure and then paint it. Once painted, he’ll let it sit for a couple weeks before sanding and buffing. He’s going on vacation in September for a week & adding the weeks up in my head, I’ll probably get it back in early October.
Nice, just in time to store it for winter.

??????? Garage is heated no a/c, winter is coming to NE, you planning on needing a/c in NE winters???? Doesn't make sense Mark. It must be nice to even HAVE a garage!!!!

Have work area with a mini split A/C unit. Make it like a paint booth, make the wall like shades that come down from the ceiling.

Have work area with a mini split A/C unit. Make it like a paint booth, make the wall like shades that come down from the ceiling.
I did that when we painted my friends 69 Dart GTS 383 4 speed car last year in my garage.

20211008_132058.jpg

20211009_183054.jpg

20211010_102918.jpg

20211010_193814.jpg

20220822_065236.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back