• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Theme songs for your life - who's got one?

moparedtn

I got your Staff Member riiiight heeeere...
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
10:16 AM
Reaction score
Mine's pretty easy - and these boys are a damn good band, too:

What's yours?

I love thinking of the great times I had over the years, so....

I recall from the Rocky Balboa movie, Paulie told Rocky You're livin backwards when they were talking about the old times.
I may resemble that a bit but I can't help that.
I miss the days of these cars being easier to find in people's side yards and garages. I miss junkyards having many cars to choose to pick parts from.
I loved building houses, I loved the music. I miss several family members that have passed on.
I do love my current life but I miss a lot of the old stuff that has gone away too.

Against the wind .. Bob Seeger

When I was in between wives and on the prowl......

This is how I have felt for many years......sadly, toeing the line is something we must do to conform....

Is Hamilton somewhere near Funkytown??? :lol: Full beam on show.....

Who doesn't want this ......

:lol:

I just discovered this band called Nickelback. :eek:

Being the GENERAL forum, I have to tread lightly but the idea of living a life where a constant stream of willing, sexy women just keep on coming your way? Awww, man! That would be fun.

When I was in between wives and on the prowl......

This is how I have felt for many years......sadly, toeing the line is something we must do to conform....

Is Hamilton somewhere near Funkytown??? :lol: Full beam on show.....

Shew...
I worry about you guys sometimes.
threw up.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back