• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

These women/Teachers should be Heralded/Lauded as community heroes in my opinion...

Today's entree, which is definitely very edible....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...eacher-arrested-sending-student-14-nudes.html

0578-5447051-Stephanie_Peterson_26_has_been_arrested_for_an_alleged_sexual_re-m-57_1519851585500.jpg

Thanks RC!
You beat me too it.....

Yup, she's a beauty!
It just goes to show "US ALL" that the young boys in school today are SNOWFLAKES
Crying to Mommy that they were molested....

Thanks RC!
You beat me too it.....

Yup, she's a beauty!
It just goes to show "US ALL" that the young boys in school today are SNOWFLAKES
Crying to Mommy that they were molested....

yep, the dumb asses are actually too stupid to know a GREAT thing when it is sitting right on the ******* faces!

I've been lookin for a site like that, thanks.

No ****, that mouth could suck the chrome off a gooseneck trailer hitch!

She looks like she could suckstart an
N-14 Cummins!

I wonder how much these comments would change if it was teen girls having sex with teachers.
It's quite apparent that these teachers are attractive enough that they could get attention elsewhere

Gentlemen:
START YOUR ENGINES...er...I mean, uh libidos.....
We have another one that has made the headlines....

Although she is NOT a teacher, she IS a therapist.

Hypnotherapist, 28, accused of having sex with 14-year-old boy
(This kid was so damn lucky!)

A Scottish hypnotherapist was busted in Florida for having sex with a 14-year-old boy who paid her $480 for a hotel tryst, police and a report said.
-The Orlando teen said he was searching Quora.com and found Sophia Belle — later identified as Sarah Louise McGill by her UK passport, according to her arrest report.
-Orange County police said the teen and McGill, 28, began to text and met in person at a Marriott hotel, where he paid her $480 for sex, in a mix of $50 and $20 bills.
-After speaking with the boy and his father, cops went to the same fourth-floor hotel room Saturday and found McGill there with another man, they said.
-The room’s safe was allegedly filled with cash, condoms and used condom wrappers, according to the arrest report.

1523417930681.jpg

Gentlemen:
START YOUR ENGINES...er...I mean, uh libidos.....
We have another one that has made the headlines....

Although she is NOT a teacher, she IS a therapist.

Hypnotherapist, 28, accused of having sex with 14-year-old boy
(This kid was so damn lucky!)

A Scottish hypnotherapist was busted in Florida for having sex with a 14-year-old boy who paid her $480 for a hotel tryst, police and a report said.
-The Orlando teen said he was searching Quora.com and found Sophia Belle — later identified as Sarah Louise McGill by her UK passport, according to her arrest report.
-Orange County police said the teen and McGill, 28, began to text and met in person at a Marriott hotel, where he paid her $480 for sex, in a mix of $50 and $20 bills.
-After speaking with the boy and his father, cops went to the same fourth-floor hotel room Saturday and found McGill there with another man, they said.
-The room’s safe was allegedly filled with cash, condoms and used condom wrappers, according to the arrest report.

View attachment 593523
And she's ScOttish. How seXXXy!

Her name was McGill, and she called herself Lill, but everyone knew her as Nancy. :D

I hope her tits were hypnotizing because her face sure isn't.

View attachment 593603

Ah yes,
A Beatles song...
Rocky Raccoon:
"Now she and her man who called himself Dan
Were in the next room at the hoedown
Rocky burst in and grinning a grin
He said Danny boy this is a showdown
But Daniel was hot-he drew first and shot
And Rocky collapsed in the corner."

Ah RC,
:hitit: