• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thinking of a getting a pontoon boat

Richard Cranium

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:55 AM
Reaction score
The wife wants to get rid of the Malibu ski boat & get something that's easy to get into & can take a bunch of people on. How about something like this.....

From Boston to Portland in 25 minuets!

That thing means business!

The wife wants to get rid of the Malibu ski boat & get something that's easy to get into & can take a bunch of people on. How about something like this.....

Humm, don't think it's what she had in mind. Buy in anyway.:bananadance:

Submit's response ::elmer:

Manitou's are the best pontoon.
You can ski behind them, and they are pretty damn nice. Great sound systems, really well laid out and set up for a fun time on the water.
If a normal pontoon is a party barge, then a Manitou is a party tour bus
I was looking one a few years ago but decided to wait a few years.

Not a pontoon, a Tri toon! And where are going to put rod holders on that thing?

I'm happy with our Bennington tri-toon. They have a 10 year warranty.

20180528_165901.jpg

I've been wanting to do the same, we have a 17ft ski boat that I'd love to sell and buy a pontoon. We have more fun swimming and cooking out than skiing anymore and it will still pull a tube easy enough.

If RC gets one they'll have to change the name to "poontang boat"

Well r.c. buy it and store it at my place ! You can come visit it when you want you'll get alot more enjoyment out of it in the ocean I'm only 25-30 mins away from the water (just far enough my crap don't rust away !!!!)

Well r.c. buy it and store it at my place ! You can come visit it when you want you'll get alot more enjoyment out of it in the ocean I'm only 25-30 mins away from the water (just far enough my crap don't rust away !!!!)
Well, I live right on the water (Rancocas Creek) in NJ. We’ll get you right into the Delaware River. ;-). Plus, you can join us on our new patio for a BBQ!
77A2925F-A41B-41C2-B72E-1D34A1EEE06F.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back