• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tied the 'knot' on the 7th!

Congratulations!

IMG_5897.gif

Pics at 11!! :D There's a really good feeling about this girl and we make each other laugh. Both of us have too much experience in life with control freak spouses etc and know what to do to make things work. She's pretty easy going and so am I these days and doesn't display the usual phycology no no's that would normally raise the red flag lol

View attachment 1709043

Pics at 11!! :D There's a really good feeling about this girl and we make each other laugh. Both of us have too much experience in life with control freak spouses etc and know what to do to make things work. She's pretty easy going and so am I these days and doesn't display the usual phycology no no's that would normally raise the red flag lol

View attachment 1709043

Tied the 'knot' on the 7th!​

Good for you two, sir and ma'am.

I would normally offer some sort of funny, comedic type of comment. But, in this case, I want to extend a sincere, genuine expression of my best wishes and congratulations to both of you. May you have the love and caring for each other that you both deserve, and spend your days sharing your lives together in health and happiness !
1723434265470.png

Auto Transport Service
Back