• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Time to hit the Track.

Car is leaving nice. Wish I could have been there on the weekend. Will be there at the end of the month though.

Wonder why I could watch video on later posts?:thumbsup:
Fran that would have been because somehow I posted it private, went and fixed it up after. Hope all is well and the hemi’s keeping you busy.

My motor - hockey pucks.
Your motor - hockey pucks and wheelie bars.
9.88 ET :thumbsup: . there's a MW motor over on racing junk that uses a modern crossram similar to what the hemi SS uses today, short sheetmetal runners with the carbs slightly offset to call it a "crossram" and he boosts 9.20 ET's..1st 1 I've seen for a wedge..

9.88 ET :thumbsup: . there's a MW motor over on racing junk that uses a modern crossram similar to what the hemi SS uses today, short sheetmetal runners with the carbs slightly offset to call it a "crossram" and he boosts 9.20 ET's..1st 1 I've seen for a wedge..
Sounds like a car from Stoney Plain AB?

The motor for sale was in the Honkin Hemi when Tony De Pillo bought it back from Eric Bell. Eric ran it in SS/CA with the wedge. Tony has run it in SS/A and SS/B with a stick/Hemi combo. The car for sale in Canada is Darcy Clarke's A/SA
Doug

I think so too. I see he’s got his aluminum light weight 64 up for sale also.
Wonder what the heck he's up to. Might see him on Sunday if he entered miles of mayhem.

Auto Transport Service
Back