• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

To rebody or not to rebody

If your son "Robert" was to die and you was to adopt another son "John".Then you was to use "Roberts" birth certificate for "John" would that now make "John'' "Robert"?,No it would not.Taking tags and moving them from one car to the other is just wrong...

Better if they were both named Darryl...like on that old Newhart TV show...no problems then...:grin:

Well taken point. Couldn't agree more...

ACME

Looks like this should be concentrated on putting VINS on new AMD bodys built DynaCorn style. There are many loopholes and so on this will go on forever, it is entertaining to see the dabate and good points fly back and forth.

Hey Ray...howthahell are ya?

Good! And you? Can't believe you came to see Mickey and didn't call me to tell me that I needed to buy you a cold beer!!!

Interesting topic, isn't it? I suppose that I can see it if your parts fetcher '72 Swinger leaning tower of power car has rusted to the point that the brake & fuel lines are more of a structural component than the rear frame rails and you need to swap the numbers over to your other less rusty '72 Swinger leaning tower of power car. There is no financial gain to be had by making the switch and your sole motivation is to continue to be able run down to Advance Auto Parts on Saturday morning in your cool, old, beater POS. If the car that the numbers are coming off of has any intrinsic value (read that as "Muscle Car") and they're going on a car that has little or no value due to its humble origins (/6 or 318 for instance) then I am decidely not in favor. Might be an overly simplistic approach, but I sleep well using this as a guideline...

ACME

Last edited:
Wasn't sure how close I was. But Sherry and I were both feeling less than super while there (me more so than her). I've had a low grade fever since we've been back.:hijacked:

We saw some poor bastard die 5 minutes in to our first day at the park. We weren't feeling well a couple days after, then the last day some poor kid in a wheelchair, with a broken leg, gets his other leg cut to the BONE cause his parents didn't want to use the ramp on the bus. That was while we were waiting on our LAST bus.

Disney is a happy place

Auto Transport Service
Back