• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TV shows you used to love.

1723764734237.png
1723764883908.png

Besides Band of Brothers, I think this is the only series I watched twice.
vikings_season3_hero_1-H_rdax_850x278-750x245.jpeg
dc473e74275df48a56503fde6b380c30.jpg

Charlies Angels, without Farrah!!
th.jpeg-40.jpg
Kojak
Black Sheep Squadron
World at War
Benny Hill
Taxi
Untouchables

Charlies Angels, without Farrah!!
View attachment 1711927
Kojak
Black Sheep Squadron
World at War
Benny Hill
Taxi
Untouchables
In my opinion, Farrah was a bimbo without the big boobs.
Cheryl Ladd was pretty and at least appeared smart.

Last night we started watching Vikings. It started off a bit slow. I hope that it picks up.

In my opinion, Farrah was a bimbo without the big boobs.
Cheryl Ladd was pretty and at least appeared smart.

Last night we started watching Vikings. It started off a bit slow. I hope that it picks up.
If you want to watch a much more humorous spoof on Vikings, check out the "Norsemen" series on Netflix. :)

The Waltons

I’ve always wanted to be a Walton. I want to spend time with Grandpa up in the mountains, ride Blue down to Ike’s store, help Jim Bob fix up that old car, and I want the chicken coop to be my room. I even have my own Walton name…..Geof-Bob!

I was fortunate enough to grow up in the tail end of an era not unlike that portrayed on The Waltons. Sadly, those times will never occur again.
The late sixties and early seventies in rural Canada were very much like that. Kinder, gentler, more innocent times. Then around the mid seventies it became very much like That Seventies Show. Still kinder and gentler, but we were aware even then that times were changing. Now thanks to meth and crack it is like Breaking Bad and I feel saddened that future generations have to hit the ground running, pretty much from birth.
The town I grew up in just north of here had zero murders, ever. Zero.
Now, just in my prosperous middle class neighborhood a teenager was beaten and left to freeze to death in a botched cocaine robbery. The teen girl a few doors down was raped and stabbed over sixty times by her jealous ex. My backyard neighbour was stabbed last year, not fatally. Then he got shot a few months ago, fifty feet from my house. He survived. Now he has vanished, for just over a month now. We expect to find what’s left of him any time, but the north is a huge place with millions of places to hide a body.
I realize that change is inevitable, but damn it sure changed fast.

Auto Transport Service
Back