• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vintage decals??

I want to get a couple of the RAMCHARGERS decals for my side glass off ebay, they are around $6...but i will be damed if I am going to pay 8 bucks in shipping for a sticker...how much are postage stamps now LOL
AL

I want to get a couple of the RAMCHARGERS decals for my side glass off ebay, they are around $6...but i will be damed if I am going to pay 8 bucks in shipping for a sticker...how much are postage stamps now LOL
AL

Hey bud;swap season is coming up,including the large Bearing Burners swap and show in early May. They pop up at the area shows,and if I see a couple,I'll grab 'em for you-and I won't ask 6 bones each for them. I'll send them to ya. I presume that you're talking about the style as is pictured in my photo? Let me know. -Another Al

I've had stickers on my qtr windows on all my cars for over 40 years. (I don't know how to do photos on these website pages, anyway... )

100_1513.jpg

Seeing that NWTA decal is a real flashback. I signed up as a charter member in the 60's at Ted's drive in. Paid $10.00 and got my name on a charter list, a membership card and a patch. I still have the patch on a jacket I wear to cruise ins and shows.

Attachments

• DSC07097 (Large).jpg
    DSC07097 (Large).jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 286
A little off topic from the decals I know, but thought I'd share a couple of the realistic style sketches I've been working on last. Hopefully have some rough decals designs to post tomorrow

'70 Roadrunner front view still haven't gotten around to finishing
IMAG0728.jpg

And a (Dirty Mary) Crazy Larry sketch I started just as practice for the facial proportions for the caricature I'm planning on doing, but liked how it was looking so I went with it :dontknow:
285366_449850418419163_363813502_n.jpg

I'll probably do a small inset of the helicopter chasing the Charger to the left of his face and the movie title or a good one-liner underneath it

you got some talent

Thanks Bud! thought about selling drawings like the roadrunner to people done off of actual pictures of their ride, kind of a piece of art on the wall that would actually be personal to them. :shruggy:

And the decals design is looking cool! I'll try and post a picture tomorrow

Yeah I think mine are originals, bought them more for display than anything but I can't imagine they'd work too well after 45+ years lol is there a site online you can order repops from??

I had [redacted by staff at company's request] do the Pittsbird road runner decals for my car. Their website is [redacted by staff at company's request]I was worried they might make an issue over copyright, but they printed them right up. The good thing about them is you have a good selection of media to work with. I wanted 3M reflective vinyl for durability, and not only did they have it they also offer a special UV coating that protects the decals for up to five years. The decals ended up being about $9 each when I ordered six.

An outfit called makestickers.com did my bumper stickers. I had bought the original ones in case they asked for them, but they just printed them right up. They're about $5 for a standard bumper sticker.

Last edited by a moderator:
That would be great Al, this is the one I am after.
Thanks again
AL

Attachments

• ramchargers.jpg
    ramchargers.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 248
few nice ones

- - - Updated - - -

few more

Attachments

• tumblr_ls9lax2I1e1qkxp8lo1_400.jpg
    tumblr_ls9lax2I1e1qkxp8lo1_400.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 236
  • images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    16.4 KB · Views: 239
  • roadrunner_bigger.jpg
    roadrunner_bigger.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 248
  • tumblr_m28sh1pEwJ1rt2btjo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_m28sh1pEwJ1rt2btjo1_500.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 245
  • tumblr_mbfuv7EFWq1qc2alio1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_mbfuv7EFWq1qc2alio1_1280.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 246
  • sign.jpg
    sign.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 242
  • scat pack.jpg
    scat pack.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 235
  • 66.jpg
    66.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 245
  • ryu.jpg
    ryu.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 234
Yeah, I'm kinda late to the party here but I didn't see any of these in the thread. Super Shops were on my Cuda when I bought it in 1991 ... and they're gonna stay there. :headbang:

Super Shops decal.jpg

that's cool i remember super shops.we had one in forestpark where i grew up. the good old days!

Any of you WI guys remember the HI-REV speed shops in WI?One was located in Appleton and one in Antigo that i know of and later bought out late 70s early 80s by All-Car Automotive.Looking for a couple of the small HI-REV decals or one good enough to copy.They were more of a hipo parts store than anything.

Thanks. I have another Fink on my other arm. It's the typical RF standing with sweat and flies. I thought I had a photo of it but I must have deleted it. You can see the tops of his ears in my avatar/profile photo.

Same here b-star69 ... right down on Baseline in San Bernardino. I bought my Hooker headers for $109 out the door. Man, those were the days -- walk out with a dress up kit, a set of headers, a new intake and a carb for $200. I miss that place.

Auto Transport Service
Back