• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vintage decals??

I remember super shops. We called um stupid shops here. They were always tryin to push their 1.6 rockers on everybody because of the line of cams Erson had at the time......they all had ridiculously low lift, so they always tried to oversell those rockers. lol They had some cool stuff.....and might have lasted longer with better location and management.

yeah we had a couple of Super Shops in the SF & East Bay Area too, I had a couple friends that worked there...

Attachments

• 84 Dragster TF don garlits 1984.jpg
    84 Dragster TF don garlits 1984.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 274
cool old video/commercial wow $39.95 BFG Radial T/A's & $49.95 for Black Jack headers, those days are long gone...

No kidding, I lit up a pair of radial t/a's last summer in my chevelle (i know), smokiest 200-somethin bucks I've ever spent..

might be a couple repeats

a couple cool decals...

Attachments

• Gabriel High Jakers Decal.jpg
    Gabriel High Jakers Decal.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 261
  • Navy Seal.jpg
    Navy Seal.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 253
  • 70 Duster Decal.JPG
    70 Duster Decal.JPG
    27.6 KB · Views: 259
  • 70 Demon lab experiment cartoon Advert..jpg
    70 Demon lab experiment cartoon Advert..jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 244
  • RatFink Decals.jpg
    RatFink Decals.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 268
  • Street Racers of New Nork decal.jpg
    Street Racers of New Nork decal.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 239
  • Mr. Norm's Dyno Tuned Badge.gif
    4.6 KB · Views: 261
  • Oakland Raiders Logo.gif
    3.8 KB · Views: 246
  • Roadrunner 69.5 RR 4406bbl Lift off Hood decal.jpg
    Roadrunner 69.5 RR 4406bbl Lift off Hood decal.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 252
  • Roadrunner 70 RR GTX 4406bbl Hood Decal.jpg
    Roadrunner 70 RR GTX 4406bbl Hood Decal.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 250
Those are some pretty cool ones Bud, what's the story behind the nyc street race winner one?

And I posted in here a while ago that I'd get some of my own designs going, but between work and trying to keep up the pace on the Charger I've been pretty busy. But here's a rough sketch of a Superbee one I'm working on :eusa_think:
IMAG0947.jpg

The "six pack to go" will be in the "440 6bbl" style font to keep the vintage feel. Whattya guys think?

Those are some pretty cool ones Bud, what's the story behind the nyc street race winner one?

And I posted in here a while ago that I'd get some of my own designs going, but between work and trying to keep up the pace on the Charger I've been pretty busy. But here's a rough sketch of a Superbee one I'm working on :eusa_think:

The "six pack to go" will be in the "440 6bbl" style font to keep the vintage feel. Whattya guys think?

That looks great, I like the way he's reaching that shifter.

one more

Attachments

• sticker1.jpg
    sticker1.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 225
Century 21.jpg Original 1962 AMT water transfer. Promo item found in model kits prior to the worlds fair.

Oh wow, it just occurred to me there's a whole bunch of old decals on Billy's Snap On roller box. I've had the camera out in the shop documenting his Suzuki drag bike build (now that I've got the coating work done lol) so I'll snag a few of the tool box later.

the NYC Street racers decal was from another site with cool 70's cars music etc., www.70sstreetmachines.tumblr.com/ , I do like the concept of you Ratfink-esk drawing...

This is what's in the rear screen of my car. It's not vintage but the message is timeless lol.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 199
Auto Transport Service
Back