• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wally world- not just for wierdo watching

RJ Squirrel

Professional dog entertainer
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:18 PM
Reaction score
image.jpg

I've been buying almost all of my oil and ATF+4 from wally's for the past 10 years or so.

Hard to beat those prices when servicing 5 plus vehicles.

That's where I get mine. Have to look every time I'm there because it's hard to find some times. I get Valvoline trans fluid too.

Amazon is a touch less. But there may be shipping.
Over a certain dollar amount, no shipping unless you want it in a couple of days. You actually don't have to become a Prime member either. Treffic deals if you plan ahead.

I buy all of my ATF+4 trans fluid from 'china' Mart.....might have to order it or go to more than one store but have 2 stores that are fairly close to me. I usually clean them out when it's there and I need it.

I just looked at VR1 on Amazon and it's the exact same price as W World.

Yeah but if you dont go to Wallys, you dont get to eat a couple of those little pies on the way home, or drop off a bag of garbage in the cans they leave in the parking lot just for me, or pick up a Wix filter at the Oreilleys across the street.

Wally's is the easiest, most reliable, most cost effective place to find ATF+4.

Just got some. But I avoid Wally as much as possible. No checkers. No bag boys/girls. No carry out. If you can't find something, first you have to find somebody to ask and then they don't know where it is. Now if I can just keep HER out. $200+ every time.

A couple of them close to me have changed back to checkout lines with just a few self checkout lanes. There's 4 of them within probably a 12 mi radius of my place. The one I go to most is just past the Summit store, so I have to stop there on the way.

Just got some. But I avoid Wally as much as possible. No checkers. No bag boys/girls. No carry out. If you can't find something, first you have to find somebody to ask and then they don't know where it is. Now if I can just keep HER out. $200+ every time.

When they put one in the next over town it didn't take 5 years before they destroyed the town. Vacant stores and the ones that aren't are tattoo, antique and nick nack stores. Basically all you can do is grab a burger, a beer and enough gas to get out of town. Small town killers.

Auto Transport Service
Back