• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

We lost one of our Mopars today ...

Coyoteduster

Local time
10:01 PM
Reaction score
Good news is that both of my son's escaped with minor bumps and bruises after hitting an E350 van that turned in front of them.

This has been a great little car and she will be missed ... :crybaby2:

nnnnnb.jpgnnnnv.jpg

Glad your boys are ok. Tough losing a nice vehicle. I'm a big fan of the Olds Intrigues. We had a nice 2001, 80k miles in excellent shape. Truck took a left turn into the front drivers side. Luckily not a head on and my daughter and her friend were ok. Again glad the boys are ok.

you can always replace the car..
all that matters is that the kids came out ok..
it seems like the drivers around here are crazier then ever
you always have to keep your eyes open
i have seen alot of unpredictable things happen alot lately.

Wow it's crazy out there. Glad that your boys are fine. People just don't seem to think sometimes.

Yeah, that looks kinda nasty. The air bags didn't do any damage to the boys? How about their hearing? When those things go off, they are pretty loud plus they can break and bruise the skin. If you've never heard one go off or even seen one, you might be surprised as their force is pretty severe. Glad they are ok but check them over closely. The bags in my daughter's car didn't go off which surprised me...

Yeah, that looks kinda nasty. The air bags didn't do any damage to the boys? How about their hearing? When those things go off, they are pretty loud plus they can break and bruise the skin. If you've never heard one go off or even seen one, you might be surprised as their force is pretty severe. Glad they are ok but check them over closely. The bags in my daughter's car didn't go off which surprised me...

They were checked over pretty well by the EMT's at the accident site, but we're keeping a close eye on them.

Glad everyone is OK! can always buy another car, but not life it's self.....

Ouch, that sucks, glad to hear no one was hurt bad...

Auto Transport Service
Back