• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Well, another bad weekend.

oldkimmer , if a carpenter can build it . how much does a car builder need to know to compete . out here in calif sfba , construction is going on everywhere , and the costs are outrages , and i can do it better for cheaper than any of them . after all i'v been giving up my labor for cheap working with my pop , grandpa , uncles , now i'm all that's left to complete the tasks .

All major renos aside,, good to hear things are getting better Kim

yes i did sweet a bunch of pounds away , for months , with only a few injuries m but nothing to stop me . but it did slow progress

My incesion has finally healed up. I feel lots better but still a little weak and tire easily. I had great help from Home Care and the nurse’s. My back to work date is July 22nd. Thanks to everyone here for all the prayers and the well wishes. Kim
Good to hear that you are on the mend. It gets harder as we get older.

it's on it lifting and bracing , re bar is next . drill some a few spots for 1/2 studs . so i can mount hangers to tie the old concert foundation and that floor slab . but first is a sale of a number of my fishing rod bank pole holders , rain is paying off at least one way .

DSC04176.JPG

DSC04180.JPG

DSC04181.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back