• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What did you do to your Mopar today?

I installed these: the MSD ply wires needed some header protection!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 334
I installed an Electric Life power window regulator kit in the front and a power door lock kit.

It was a good day. :)

Yesterday, it was warm enough, about 55, so I was able to remove a little more undercoating & scale. Slow tedious stuff.

Thanks...but that is high on the list to be removed. I picked up a pair of 15x8 and 15x6.5 steel wheels...figuring out if i'm gonna go RWL or Redlines...

Too bad. I like WW's, also.

After talking extensively with our local Diff expert, MowPar and I tried to squeeze a few more horsies out of my GTX this afternoon. It seems that the first items to check are the fuel quality and vacuum along with timing and carb tuning (basic stuff really).
So I drained the last of the 95 octane gas out of the tank, I filled up with a mix of 98 octane and some Race gas to see what happened. An instant change in exhaust note, so we advanced the timing, and went for a test run. I haven't felt the car to be that exciting in a long time. Loaded up the crew (5 of us) and went for a rural run to check out the performance with some real weight in the car. No pinging or backfiring at all, it was a very successful run. So back to the shed now, and test the traction out on a concrete surface....

20160305_153456_resized.jpg

20160305_153537_resized.jpg

20160305_153546_resized.jpg

20160305_160138_resized.jpg

20160305_160158_resized.jpg

20160305_160213_resized.jpg

It might be a while before these marks wear away..... :eusa_whistle:

[video=youtube;AX_tILOUaJc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AX_tILOUaJc[/video]

That certainly helped cross a few items off the "to-do" list :yes:

I told MowPar that this will probably be the closest that a FORD gets to a decent burnout.

New battery.

Attachments

• IMG_0218.jpg
    IMG_0218.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 272
Changed the oil, greased the fittings. Wii take it off jackstands tomorrow. Too sore after crawling around undercar.

Took it out for a spin today, 50 today, the new magna flows are awesome sounding.

Hung the front bumper up temporarily to see how it would look with the 66 Charger front grille and the swept back fender nose's. I likes it....

WP_20160229_12_53_48_Pro.jpg

Not much.......

[video=youtube;ujldfIbpc9g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujldfIbpc9g[/video]

:)

Got my new motor plate for the WO. My friend did way more than I asked for.

2n736ll.jpg

2j3fklx.jpg

Thanks, it's a one-off, made by a friend for myself. Not available or will be copied[by him/per him..LOL]. It was a blank of billet to start with. The amount of time he put into it, to duplicate what I had, is crazy. Lots of programming. He corrected the piss-poor quality/location of the water-pump holes, as well. That chassis company stuff is really not very good....but works.

Last edited:
I've been giving my website a serious overhaul since June. Although it was sooner than I intended through an erroneous click on the Publish button lol, the all new PhoenixSpecialtyCoatings.com debuted last night.

Your time, comments and suggestions are always welcome and highly appreciated. Please note I still have testing underway and will continue to beef it up and organize as time allows.

Among the revisions are dozens of new work samples, most being distinctive custom car **** (lots of them are for FBBO Members!). The FABO Discount also changed, but yours did not due to all the fabulous customers who've jumped on board here. Registered FBBO Members receive 5% off the labor, and Gold members and honored Veterans/military enjoy their customary 10% labor discount.

Thanks in advance for taking a few moments to check it out!! :D. The link by my signature below still gets you there.

Auto Transport Service
Back