• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What stupid things have YOU said to NON Mopar owners?

Last time someone said 'nice Camaro' while looking at my Challenger I asked him if he failed spelling in the 3rd grade. The car still had all of it's emblems too....

Nice Camaro.... he he ha ha

Nice Mustang too.... he he ha ha

- - - Updated - - -

or as I call them JAFMA for Just another F---en' Mustang or JAFMO for Just another F---en' Camaro, they always look bewildered....... I must say, I've own quite a few of both too....

My former boss has a Grand National... I always ask him when he's going to drive his Monte Carlo to work.

Patrick

When I had my 70 GS Buick, seemed everyone always called it a "Damn Chevelle"....

When talking to chevy owners I usually break out in song.....Start it up, it spit's and fart's, Rev it up, it blow's apart. It's a chevy, It's a chevy! That usually gets a angry look then a comment like well I bet my camaro is faster than your car, then I explain what I drive and they usually just walk away.

Auto Transport Service
Back