• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What do think about Mickey Thompson brand road tires?

Don't buy BF Garbage - letters turn brown almost immediately, and I have had them separate in less than 4 years. I have ran MT's and Coopers - both equally good and the letters stay white.
Thanks man! Sounds like I’m sticking with the MTs and turning them letters out.
Thanks all for weighing in.

I am on my second set the first lasted 13 years had to get rid of them only because they were outdated! Tread lasted many burnouts and many road miles and cruised. I also run the drag radials at the track. They are slippery on the street if you have the power but good all weather tire.cant go wrong with MT. Don't care who's making then.

20240725_164153.jpg

I am on my second set the first lasted 13 years had to get rid of them only because they were outdated! Tread lasted many burnouts and many road miles and cruised. I also run the drag radials at the track. They are slippery on the street if you have the power but good all weather tire.cant go wrong with MT. Don't care who's making then.

View attachment 1726373
Love the lift off…ever fall on you? Ha

View attachment 1726373
Great looking car and love that body color! Which orange is that?
What size front and rear tires are you runnning?

Auto Transport Service
Back