• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Whats the coolest automotive item in your garage, besides your car?

Here is a picture of the entire machine getting ready to spin a dual point.

SUN.jpg

Some of your garages are cleaner than my bedroom. My office is where All my car stuff is. I have a bunch of signed items from Larry Shinoda. I used to be a Corvette nut, In 1986 I talked to Shinoda a lot. We were both Industrial Designers. If you don't know Shinoda was at GM during the Bill Mitchell years and the 1963 to 1967 Corvettes. He went to Ford and did the Boss Mustangs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Shinoda

I do have one cool toy, If you bought a Corvette in 1965 or 1966. You could purchase a toy Corvette for kids. It's about 16 inches long plastic body and metal base a kid could sit on the roof and roll along.

its old, but useful, flow bench
423145_317907871601262_819881645_n.jpg

1395366_597593160299397_998097723_n.jpg

& a very messy garage.

Nephews Race Car

This gas cap door (with my fat buddy Cartman on it) is all that's left of the Hornet Class dirt track car I built for my nephew a few years back,Greg 013.jpg it was a really fun time.

When is the last time you saw one of these ??
When we bought that Skylark there was one of those in the trunk. Bryce is a car guy since he was 3 years old. but he didn't know what it was. I explained it by referring the scene in "The Jerk." "He hates these cans!"

Not me but a friend has about 20 sets of long ram manifolds stacked like cord wood.

Had to have this when I saw it on Craigslist.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 326
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 342
Here's a picture of my Drum Dokter.
I got it because I was tired of trying to find some parts store that could turn my drums. Made in the USA and it works great.

I would like to find a copy of the owners manual for it if anyone knows a source.

Drum Doctor.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back