• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

whats your favorite mopar movie

Thanks for the link 68. I forgot about out cold with the snow plow charger too funny!

Budnicks, thanks for all the cool movie posters! There's a lot of movies there I haven't seen that I need to check out.

Overall movie for me is probably Death Proof right now cuz they feature so much footage of that Charger, but it would be better if the bad guy wasn't driving it. I need to check out joe dirt. Vanishing point is cool too.

Anybody know if there's a movie that prominently features a Plymouth roadrunner or gtx?

Wasn't there a 68 or 69 Runner in the 3rd Fast and Furious Tokyo Drift was it? At the end of the movie didn't Vin Diesel drive off in a light blue one or am I imaging things?

Wasn't there a 68 or 69 Runner in the 3rd Fast and Furious Tokyo Drift was it? At the end of the movie didn't Vin Diesel drive off in a light blue one or am I imaging things?

At the end of Tokyo drift Vin showed up in "HAMMER"

it made an appearance again later as the car his girlfriend (Letty?) was driving when she was ran off the road by the Torino

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4lrWDYOeUc

IMG_4668.jpgJoe Dirt is the consummate Mopar enthusiast and my personal hero. Tag will go on as soon as the car comes back from the paint shop and the rechromed rear bumper is on.

I don't care how many clones there are, how cheesy people think the show is, I still love the General Lee and the original show. I like this clip better:

[video=youtube;UfK5HAZFk40]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfK5HAZFk40[/video]
I gotta throw this up here How can we forgot the most famous B Body of them all!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQtwpm3p7Ak

"Hey Newbomb - where's your El Camino...where's your El Camino?" Great flick.
Hollywood Knights
yeah one of my favorite movies, only after American Graffiti & More American Graffiti... I like the "to the Pie Wagon" 56 Sedan Delivery, Newbomb taking photos in the beginning, them hiding in the tree watching the girls, the tape played over the loud speaker at the dance, the jokes they play on the smart fat kid, the Blown T-Bucket/Rail Job, the Project X Blown 57 Chevy, 65 GTO, Newbomb Turk's rendition of Volare', the one armed violinist, the cheerleader that forgot her shorts, the old couple Beverly Hills improvement committee members that are constantly all over each other, Knights spiking the punch, "It's got a little wang in it"...LOL..., dumb cops, Michelle Phiffer, Tony Danza, The Almond eyes guys is Davey Ueharha in that 427 Cobra{spelling ??}, the new probie's initiations they left in Watts naked, bunch of cool cars & gags, about Halloween 1965 etc., must see if people haven't seen it & like car gag/teen type comedy movies

I read that the 68 Charger (1 of 3 purchased for the movie), was an actual 426 hemi car. All three were wrecked!

Patti Rocks Trailer

Just for laughs ...67 coronet at the end...
[video=youtube;k17U9ta1dVc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k17U9ta1dVc[/video]

That Hammer '70 "GTX" is ine of my favorite builds I've ever seen, and probably one of the only cars from f&f that's actually fast in real life lol

I got a question for you guys though that should be an interesting discussion. I was watching Vanishing Point again last weekend, and I've always wondered what was the point of the black car that passes Kowalski in the first scene at the beginning of the movie when he goes driving off towards the bulldozers?

For what I could figure it was supposed to be some symbolic thing of his soul leaving his body or something but who knows

Also can't leave out Two Lane Blacktop, where they're knocking everyone down left and right but the second that Charger gets behind them, it turns into "it's one of those new Chargers, better let him pass" lol. Big Willy's Daytona racing at the beginning was pretty cool too

That Hammer '70 "GTX" is ine of my favorite builds I've ever seen, and probably one of the only cars from f&f that's actually fast in real life lol

I got a question for you guys though that should be an interesting discussion. I was watching Vanishing Point again last weekend, and I've always wondered what was the point of the black car that passes Kowalski in the first scene at the beginning of the movie when he goes driving off towards the bulldozers?

For what I could figure it was supposed to be some symbolic thing of his soul leaving his body or something but who knows

Also can't leave out Two Lane Blacktop, where they're knocking everyone down left and right but the second that Charger gets behind them, it turns into "it's one of those new Chargers, better let him pass" lol. Big Willy's Daytona racing at the beginning was pretty cool too

Hey Mr SF,

I think you're right about Hammer being one of the only real F&F cars that's baddass but if you want to read about another one look into the F-Bomb Camaro (cough 1500hp!) It's owned by David Freiberger the editor in chief of HOT ROD magazine... it's a serious machine! There's some vids on youtube

I also dug up Vanishing Point out of my DVD collection this past weekend... It was hard watching it and not being able to hop in my car and drive around like a complete A$$! ANyway I think the black car just served as the time lapse... it was moving back in time of Kowalski driving through the same spot 2 days earlier delivering that black car on his way to pick up the Challenger... just a transition back to where the story started... at least that's what I took from it

I also am a big fan of Two Lane Blacktop.... it made the 55 "Shoebox" one of my fave cars of all time (Next to my Mopar list of course)

Mike

Oh yeah I know of the F Bomb, too. Definitely another badass ride!

Ah yeah that would make sense! I forgot if that black car is what he pulled up to Jake's shop in at the beginning, I gotta check now haha

Definitely, I just saw it for the first time a couple weeks ago, such a great classic movie. And the ending is just plain bad ***

Oh yeah I know of the F Bomb, too. Definitely another badass ride!

Ah yeah that would make sense! I forgot if that black car is what he pulled up to Jake's shop in at the beginning, I gotta check now haha

Definitely, I just saw it for the first time a couple weeks ago, such a great classic movie. And the ending is just plain bad ***

It keeps getting better everytime I watch it. I love the sound of that big dude of his

Auto Transport Service
Back