• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who Likes Aircraft ?

141219095953-10-russian-warplane-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

you got to love the air craft of past, present and the future :thumbsup:

You mean...the B-2 isn't sub-orbital? :)

Ha Ha!
Yeah huh?

BUT: two of my Buds here are looking at that pic with me and we are laughing, WHY?
Well, They both spent 10 yrs + on the B-2 and if you look at THAT B-2 you will notice:
1. No Forward Pitot and Static probe surfaces. (Cant fly with out them)
2. The B-2 could never fly in that "Open Forward Nacelle" configuration, they only open them up for maintenance
3. The "Forward leading edge" panels are off on both sides. (In this config, the Air Vehicle would fall out of the sky)
So, for all you smart guys, yeah, not only is it photo shopped but THIS B-2 was "down for maintenance"" when this pic was snapped.

PS: Just to let you know, the NEW Northrup Bomber is coming to the very same set of buildings that I currently work at.
The B-21
(It's sub-orbital too)

BTW: Great pics Snakeyes!
Thanks man!

thanks Ski ,you got to love that photo ,that's the reason I post some of these photos to see who has that eagle eye :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::thankyou::thumbsup::lol:

Auto Transport Service
Back