• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who Likes Aircraft ?

Thanks Snakeyes!
Great pics of Howard Hughes' Spy Plane XF-11

Didn't he crash that aircraft?
Or was that another one...

I think those are pictures of two different XF-11s. Howard crashed the one with the contra-rotating props, the conventional prop version was the second example and was tested for a few years.

everyone is posting some very great photos man please keep it going ,hear me ski ..........:thumbsup: lets see some more esp. the one out your front window :rofl:

everyone is posting some very great photos man please keep it going ,hear me ski ..........:thumbsup: lets see some more esp. the one out your front window :rofl:

Ha Ha!
Would you send me letters in Federal Prison...???
But, perhaps on my last day here, I just might go berserk and do that Snakeyes!
Oh, how I'd love to!

:lol::rofl::thankyou::welcome::lol::lol:ski I not only will send you letters but I will visit you ,not sure if I could pay the fine but will help with the legal fees :thumbsup::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

0839cf3ef1be0970a748c666957ec771.jpg

Great posts Snakeyes!
Your too good to me Snakeyes!

Sneak me in some sexy magazines?
Is Penthouse still in publication?

Maybe I'll be placed in with Chelsa Manning?
Ha Ha!

I`ll bring them in ,in real life why put up with a mere image on paper:thumbsup:
il_570xN.795955739_5unv.jpg
smoking%20hot%20girl%20with%20usaf%20fighter%20jet.jpg
c57013afac3429a923a72e51147f5395.jpg

Last edited:
Now those gals are truly hot!

HOLY COW!

Photon: we would typically fly .8 Mach heading back in to the States on the EC-135Es
Of course, a good tail wind....

aria2.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back