• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who Likes Aircraft ?

We lost a Dragon Lady U-2 Spy plane today. 20 September 2016
Beale AFB
Marysville CA
Both pilots ejected safely
Funny, we just discussed U-2 not long ago.......that operational 'window'

its a shame when we loose our pilots ,a sad day for the family,hope they find out what the cause and repair the problem

China's space station will likely come crashing down sometime next year.

china-tiangong-1-space-lab.jpg

http://www.zdnet.com/article/china-...17cfd61&bhid=19727624828368494825180785738075

I have Jimi's flag
Now awaiting his official certificate letter from the Air Force certifying it flew on a F-22 in support of a significantly important DOD Flight Test Mission.

Cancer sucks and anybody going through it has my prayers....

I have Jimi's flag
Now awaiting his official certificate letter from the Air Force certifying it flew on a F-22 in support of a significantly important DOD Flight Test Mission.

Cancer sucks and anybody going through it has my prayers....
Thank You Ski...im Honored, Greatly Humbled by this Action. Keepin on.
jimi

Yeah, that F-104 is quite a jet!
Another L. Kelly Johnson design

Upon entering the Air Force I first worked on the F-106 Delta Dart
Bitching jet!
Nuke carrier
(Carried the Hughes Genie Rocket)
Agreed on both......outstanding aircraft......when they say the leading edges on a 104 are razorz.....no exaggeration.
The F 106 was Douglas right? The Convair(general dynamics>) F 102 Delta wing was a pretty ***** aircraft too. My Uncle Sam was an engineer with Convair in that phase & the future shift to Gen Dyn

I can`t believe it's been close to thirty years (it will be 30 in December) since Rutan's Voyager flew around the globe non-stop and without refueling. It was a nine day flight.
0701014_4.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back