• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1967 coronet 440 hearse power back window im looking to install one but need parts

dr.poormann

Local time
12:21 AM
Reaction score
the title says most of it. i have a 67 coronet 440 hearse by abbitt and hast. it came with a standard manul roll up back window in the tailgate

Ooooh.

Please post pics.

No kidding, I want to see this thing "I love wagons".

Here's the pic. Haha, looks so cool. Hopefully someone chimes in about the rear window.

What are your plans with it?

image.jpg

Here's the pic. Haha, looks so cool. Hopefully someone chimes in about the rear window.

View attachment 168186

ive had it a few years now . i had been restoring it , ive fabed a new floor, was working on the body and lost part of my finger do to a dog attack. ive lost alot of feeling in my hand making it hard to do body work just got back to work last year and im finally see some money again , so if i cant figure out this back window i will have to take it to a shop. hate to think what they would charge.
i will post a few pics of my charger later

has to be power ive already cut and welded in metal making the tailgate smooth . no place for the old crank to mount on the outside

Sure hope you can get the window straightened out, Pretty cool cruiser :)

Yeah get that thing on the road so you can start scaring women and children ASAP. And how's about some pix of the interior and the rest of the car?

heebee jeebees, "cold shudder" goose bumps, I'm not superstitious, not afraid of graveyards or things that goes bump in the night, but driving a hearse, I would be looking in the rear view mirror every 10 seconds expecting something/someone to be looking back...make a cool ghostbuster car lol. Good luck with the window, sorry about your hand.

Can't say I've ever seen one of those before, looks cool with the slots.

View attachment 168186
My girlfriend loves nurses.... and she will go nuts over this
About the power window... I would look for a mid 70's gm wagon with a power window junk in a yard then fabricate the modge over with new replacement motor. But look for other power windows the size as yours... it may be too heavy of a glass for a regular door motor.

Some never read the thread. a1electric may be a resource. I'll ask, is this a real car?

I have not had a chance to read it late . Been working lots of hours

ya i read them just some times i dont get a chance to

heebee jeebees, "cold shudder" goose bumps, I'm not superstitious, not afraid of graveyards or things that goes bump in the night, but driving a hearse, I would be looking in the rear view mirror every 10 seconds expecting something/someone to be looking back...make a cool ghostbuster car lol. Good luck with the window, sorry about your hand.

Maybe a cop behind ya! Of course he will just want to know why your driving one and who was sitting in the back givin him the finger, explain that one lol, and noone's in there! I can imagine what the neighbors thought the first couple times backing up to the garage! Pretty cool i think, and one heck of a neat project and a 440.... PERFECT!

Would've made a cool drag car Grave Digger !!!!

Auto Transport Service
Back