• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's it Worth 1967 Coronet RT

RT Dan

Local time
12:33 PM
Reaction score
Hi folks,thinking of letting our 1967 Coronet RT go.Curious as to a fair market value on it.Car is from Alabama and imported to Vancouver BC 14 years ago.This is an original paint car with the 440 Magnum and A727 torque flight.WW1 white with the metallic red interior.It has a 3.91 sure grip rear.The car is fully functional with a few things to repair or update.The trans was rebuilt to stock specs awhile ago and at that time the engine was pulled resealed and painted,reinstalled with all new hoses wires. Ect.Thecar shows well as is but there are some thin spots on the paint. Work required.The drivers seat foam is failing(have new foam on order)The rear seat upholstery needs to be gone over(again I have this paid for and ordered).The right rear wheel bearing has a little play in it as well as the axle seal is sweating.The left rear wheel bearing does have a little play as well and the seal is not as bad as the right side.The drive shaft was just over hauled with a new yoke,universals and a rebalance.Thanks again just looking for a fair price.Sorry guys I’m in the wrong spot,I’m not clever enough to move to the correct one.

IMG_0998.jpeg

IMG_0997.jpeg

IMG_0996.jpeg

IMG_0995.jpeg

IMG_0994.jpeg

IMG_0993.jpeg

IMG_0991.jpeg

IMG_0992.jpeg

IMG_0988.jpeg

IMG_0982.jpeg

Last edited:
Nice, we have a section for WIWorth now that took a long time to get. I suggest moving this there before it gets toasted out of General !

I would say $35,000 to $40,000. As it is would be a fair price,
Although many ask a lot more.

They only made about 1/2 as many RTs than GTXS that year.

I've been researching sales for 67 Coronets as I may place mine on Bring a Trailer soon.

I'm going to get beat up here, but the reality is these cars bring low 30s if absolutely perfect and mid teens as solid drivers. Hagerty valuation for #2 condition is 25 and #3 condition is 30, but I can't find any solid data to back that up. Perhaps there are some Mecum and Barrett Jackson sales propping up those numbers.

Bring a Trailer has most sales in the 17 to 25 range.

eBay sales are even worse with 22 being the average.

Remember I'm looking only at sold prices not asking prices.

Last edited:
Perhaps a tad high-
...but remember #1 is trailer queen 95+% show only, never driven.

1967 DODGE CORONET R/T 440-375hp (8cyl-4V) AT
#4#3#2#1
2dr Cnv19600327004600066000
2dr Htp17300295004100061000

Add:
4spd manual trans5%
Air conditioning10%
Power windows3%
Deduct:
Manual steering-5%
Column shift-5%

There's the old saying "The book says it's worth this much. Well go sell it to the book."

Screenshot_20241001-061958-020.png

Based on basic info posted here.
I could see maybe low to mid 30s. But to pull that maybe even more. I think its going to take the right person.

Much more than that...and the competition gets close and buyers get pickier.

Good color combo though.

If that's rust popping in right lower quarter.

Value drops quick

Last edited:
There's the old saying "The book says it's worth this much. Well go sell it to the book."

View attachment 1735231
I had to squint at your picture. OP is pricing an R/T. Looks like you have a 383 500.

@RT Dan - Do you have the right air cleaner and carb? I’m seeing some bumps and bruises but over all it looks like a good car with good colors IMO. $35k is probably about all of it. These cars just don’t pull big numbers. A very nice restored one did $55’ish at Mecum in Harrisburg this past summer.

I had to squint at your picture. OP is pricing an R/T. Looks like you have a 383 500.

@RT Dan - Do you have the right air cleaner and carb? I’m seeing some bumps and bruises but over all it looks like a good car with good colors IMO. $35k is probably about all of it. These cars just don’t pull big numbers. A very nice restored one did $55’ish at Mecum in Harrisburg this past summer.

Screenshot_20241002-163714-545.png

Based on basic info posted here. I could see maybe low to mid 30s. Much more than that...and the competition gets close and buyers get pickier. Good color combo though. If that's rust popping in right lower quarter. Value drops quick
Based on basic info posted here. I could see maybe low to mid 30s. Much more than that...and the competition gets close and buyers get pickier. Good color combo though. If that's rust popping in right lower quarter. Value drops quick
Based on basic info posted here.
I could see maybe low to mid 30s.
Much more than that...and the competition gets close and buyers get pickier.
Good color combo though.
If that's rust popping in right lower quarter.
Value drops quick

Hi thanks for your help.I think what your seeing on the quarter is road tar I haven’t gotten to yet.Thanks again

Auto Transport Service
Back