• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 Road Runner facelift

Thanks prop... And with that... I slip into moving mode. We sold our place next to the neighbors from hell and purchased a nicer place about 5 miles down the road. Beautiful home with a huge attached garage, the bad news is there is no shop... :(

So, I will be a car shiner and tinkerer... not so much with the car building for a while until I can build another shop.

After we get moved in and settled in... Hunting seasons begin, which runs damn near till Christmas, then it's ice fishing.

congrats good luck with the move , sounds like a new thread coming ,the new shop build., coming soon ..............

Congrats selling the place. Its a good thing the new owners don't know the neighbors.....yet.

Thanks guys.

I'll be content with simply walking out of the house, into the heated attached garage in my slippers and tinkering with the road runner this winter.

I might wear other clothes too besides the slippers, but I don't have to if I don't want to. LMAO!!

New shop to come, someday.

dave hope this not going to be a new hobby for you ,or are you coming out of the closet now ![video=youtube_share;3ua02sB6Z2k]http://youtu.be/3ua02sB6Z2k[/video]

I'm at 7:40, he drinks it "through the head to get that creaminess"

I'm frightened....

I know a dude that looks just like him...

- - - Updated - - -

wow, that guy need some friends. lol.

the road runner pulling into it's new home for the first time last night.

IMG_3379_zps9f6cba57.jpg

Safe and sound

IMG_6333_zps79e655e3.jpg

Nice looking place. My friend has one of those "awesome garage with an attached house". Makes me jealous!

We're super excited, moving in this week. I will be without a shop for an unknown amount of time.

That's ok for the short term though, I could use a break from the heavy resto work with the all inclusive ugliness that comes with it. Cutting bad metal out, splitting spot welds, buckets and buckets of dirt and rust flakes, old undercoating and mysterious filth raining down on a man's face as you slave away from a horribly contorted and compromised position under a car.... All the grinding and sanding, welding.... yeah I can use a break from all the heavy work for a while. I think I might try being one of these classic car "Owners" for a while. My big projects will be mounting a new set of wheels and tires, detailing the dash, checking the air pressure in the tires or changing the oil lol!

I'm very much ready to be that guy for a while.

Here's a view of the house that's attached to the garage.

IMG_0653_zps01220b33.jpg

Another angle from behind the house where you go into the garage.

backofhouse_zps89ab0885.jpg

no sypmathy on the loss of the shop...that new place looks awsome!

dave very nice on all , no more *** holes that's great,now your happpppppppppppppppppppy as hell :headbang:

- - - Updated - - -

10000400134[1].jpg

Very nice! Love the eagles by the front walk!

lol, the eagles are already gone, previous owner took them. There are oak whiskey barrels fulla flowers there now.

Thanks everybody, we're very happy and excited to close and be fully moved in this week.

Auto Transport Service
Back