• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 Road Runner facelift

whichever one is hardest to rebuild and hardest to get parts for will be the one I have. :)

Howdy all.

I lowered the beak a couple of inches on the roadrunner.

IMG_3669_zps0af1ca3a.jpg

Other than that, just been shining and driving... loving summer, loving the new stance too.

Back tires went bad on me though....

Howdy all.

I lowered the beak a couple of inches on the roadrunner.

IMG_3669_zps0af1ca3a.jpg

Other than that, just been shining and driving... loving summer, loving the new stance too.

Back tires went bad on me though....
Dammit I hate it when that happens but pictures of the burn out or it didnt happen :)

blazed up terrible in 2nd gear, lifted and tried to gain traction.... terrible little run, the poor, poor tires. lol!

[video=youtube;Z0C2vsBvP-s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0C2vsBvP-s&feature=c4-overview&list=UU7qV9QF1eYJYK1_wtOKkHDQ[/video]

Looking good Dave. You needed some bigger tires back there anyway.

Nice to hear your getting to enjoy your summer cruising in the Bird, like the new stance.

She looks like shes having a ball in it, and i agree, "LOVE THE KEYSTONES!"

hey dave, nice little video and your car does sound sweet. Have to say though, your wife looks better sitting in the car than you do and she didn't flip us the bird. LOL

Auto Transport Service
Back