• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1970 Coronet R/T Project (Dasfusca's Car)

1285DA4D-E25E-44FA-B983-48C854602773.jpeg
93C4E1FF-FB7D-46F0-B37D-2BDE5E234200.jpeg

A small set back. The 2863216 fan hits the radiator and the new AC compressor. I tried all different spacers and I switched out the Hayden Clutch fan with Tony's Parts reproduction 070 fan clutch and it still hits the compressor. I am going to try the 2863215 fan with the 2806070 clutch fan with the 1/2 spacer with the small shim. That should work. I have fan ordered off ebay.

IMG_7947.JPG
IMG_7948.JPG
IMG_7952.JPG
IMG_7954.JPG
IMG_7962.JPG
IMG_7956.JPG

Last post pics. Got the ride height set. Using a removable temporary gas tank until welding is done. Timing marks and tools. Also ordered the battery dress up kit for the Walmart battery.

Sand blasted and Painted my new fan and used a reproduction fan clutch from Tony's parts. It is fantastic. I also put the fan shroud back on.
2CD376CB-3F35-45C3-8050-E27A5AB10980.jpeg
DE8F9170-17D3-447A-8373-CEEF6328DF42.jpeg

Last edited:
Awesome build. I seem to remember Iannaco Motors from our days of riding to Camp Ha Lu Wa Sa in Hammonton for the annual church picnic. Was the dealership on Rt 30?

Yes. It was Iannaco Garage the Dodge dealership from 1969 until it moved to the new larger location in 1974. Then it was called Iannaco Motors. They sold Subaru too. Both locations were on the White Horse Pike in Waterford. The Iannaco’s sold it in 1978 and I think it closed in 1981. My Grandfather was the owner and my Uncles ran the operation. My parents purchased the second new car they ever sold. It was the coronet in my first post. The first new car they sold was a 70 blue Polera.

Last edited:
Awesome build. I seem to remember Iannaco Motors from our days of riding to Camp Ha Lu Wa Sa in Hammonton for the annual church picnic. Was the dealership on Rt 30?

Van House Coach followed Iannaco Motors in the 80s during the conversion van craze..... yes, right on rt 30; I worked there for 3 years

Haluwasa is home to some monster bass...... gotta sneak around like Rambo to catch em...... this is an average Haluwasa bass; I've caught several over 6 pounds :D

bass2.JPG

sorry, didn't mean to sidetrack the thread..... it's Jim's fault

Last edited:
Van House Coach followed Iannaco Motors in the 80s during the conversion van craze..... yes, right on rt 30; I worked there for 3 years

Haluwasa is home to some monster bass...... gotta sneak around like Rambo to catch em...... this is an average Haluwasa bass; I've caught several over 6 pounds :D

View attachment 1277689

sorry, didn't mean to sidetrack the thread..... it's Jim's fault
good sidetrack! Us Jersey guys can do that! They had a really cool narrow gauge railroad there. It was powered by a Chrysler industrial 6 cylinder.
Philip Iannaco's obituary. Philip Iannaco Obituary (1933 - 2019) - Waterford, NJ - Courier Post (legacy.com)

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back