• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1974 road runner radiator overflow bottle aftermarket

No one makes new ones. The only option is to find a nice used one.

No one reproduces them. Your only option is an original one.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have one already but its yellow. I wanted a new looking one. MrMopar sells one but it doesn't look correct but they only have one picture.

Fill yours with peroxide and sit it in the sun for 3-7 days. It’ll whiten it up a good bit

I see these being sold on different sites. What’s not correct about them?

IMG_0162.png

I believe that's a "non-AC" bottle.

IIRC the AC version sits behind the charcoal canister and is not reproduced.

Someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

This is one that I bought at a junk yard for a spare years ago, NOT for sale. The screws are the correct ones also. Thought I would post pictures so you could see what they look like. There is not a reproduction available that I am aware of. The ones you posted are listed by sellers who have no idea. It is the same for A/C or non A/C.
100_0001.JPG
100_0002.JPG
100_0003.JPG
100_0004.JPG

This is one that I bought at a junk yard for a spare years ago, NOT for sale. The screws are the correct ones also. Thought I would post pictures so you could see what they look like. There is not a reproduction available that I am aware of. The ones you posted are listed by sellers who have no idea. It is the same for A/C or non A/C.View attachment 1727485View attachment 1727486View attachment 1727487View attachment 1727488
Thanks. That’s what I was looking for. The suppliers who say they have this only show one picture and it doesn’t appear to be correct. You can tell by the top mounting holes and the thingy the hose clamps through. The aftermarket ones don’t appear to be top mount or have the hose thingy. But you can’t tell from just one picture. You saved $85. I was going to buy one just to find out.

Auto Transport Service
Back