• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

5 Police Cars Most Police Wish They Still Drove

My brother is a retired trooper and had some interesting assignments and car's assigned over his tenure. It included a Camaro and HD bike. He was the lead state trooper (WI) for the HD anniversary cruise from CA to WI. Being a car guy (he was a mechanic before entering law enforcement) he had been issued Diplomats and Crown Vics and recall he had a Chevy for a time. The only car he seemed to prefer was the Vic and had hoped to buy the last one he used after it was to be turned over. Always nit picky about his cars, he kept the Vic spotless; but was damaged in a crash so he nixed that idea. I've also worked with a few PD's on work comp issues and heard complaints about room and blind spots with the Tauris and Chargers as neat as these cars were for power. Some developed injuries getting in and out of them considering all the gear they wear (belts/vests, etc.) then all the electronic equipment and other supplies they carry. The move was to SUV's after the loss of the bigger sedans...as we see all over now.

Vancouver police car. Looks awesome with bush gear on it. That’s one I personally saw.

https://financesonline.com/10-most-expensive-police-cars-in-the-world-fast-justice-on-wheels/

3B1ECE4E-C0FD-4053-9F0D-525BF128A780.jpeg 596C757E-2585-492F-9B32-05A70923DE15.jpeg

Got a write some expensive traffic tickets to pay for those squads. lol

To me, the Veyron is an ugly assed car, even uglier in police trim.

Auto Transport Service
Back