• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

$500- 68 charger

Nice shop, wish you luck if you decide to do it "does sound like more fun than waking up for work".

Cool beans! Restoring Mopars for a living.....sounds like a good deal to me. Also good to see someone finally found a decent use for a crescent wrench LOL.

HECH YA !!!!! Work on Mopars bringing them back to life and spend someone else's money. Sounds like a win-win to me.

I'm using a wire brush wheel in my 3" side grinder to clean up a lot of the stuff I can to save on stuff to blast.

Attachments

• CAM00345.jpg
    CAM00345.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 387
I'm using a wire brush wheel in my 3" side grinder to clean up a lot of the stuff I can to save on stuff to blast.

Hey Daytona Kid . . . Just watch out for the flying needles ! ! !

The wires from those wire wheels are something else ! ! !

Had one get embedded in leg through my jeans . . . and they sting too ! ! !

A BIG 10-4 on the wires, I now wear an old leather jacket after the 1st one got me.

At that rate you won't need to blast it "that looks clean enough to eat off of". It will definitely make the blaster happy doing all of that for them (soft rubbery things like undercoating are a real PITA to blast off).

I had one of those wires fly off several times and stick me good, once just below my safety glasses and it got my attention quick lol! Leather jacket is something i think we all really should have doing that kind of work and welding, You sure have that looking good, with that mirror like shine it will make your paint look fantastic!

I had one of those wire fly off and stick me in the cheek right at the bottom edge of my saftey glasses!
Now I use a full face shield and saftey glasses!

I had one of those wire fly off and stick me in the cheek right at the bottom edge of my saftey glasses!
Now I use a full face shield and saftey glasses!

Must be a Charger thing Don as I had the exact same thing happen to me. The leather coat sounds like a good idea to.

Santa came early, more toys!:christmas::merrychristmas::Santa3:

Attachments

• CAM00346.jpg
    CAM00346.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 360
Santa came early, more toys!:christmas::merrychristmas::Santa3:

Cool Daytona Kid . . . cant wait to see them on you car . . . and I'm glad Christmas came early for you ! ! ! Merry Christmas Kid ! !

Hey kid your metal work is great n knowledge off fabrication is something else keep up the good work n detailed pics as i use them for reference on my own project. I dont know who shows more detail you or elk

I learned and am still learning from elk! elk rules!:headbang:
He and I started about the same time, he did way more, went way deeper than me and is almost finished.

Christmas toys of joy for a car enthusiast! Nice! Merry Christmas Daytona, to you and the family and everyone else! :)

hello KID,can you do me a favor & put one of your springs on the floor sitting on the eyelets & measure from floor to the highest part of spring,& did you get stock height?

thanx,charlie

Will do. And no not stock, I may have made a mistake and got 1" raised ones.
It measures 8.25 from floor to top of spring.
You're very welcome Charlie. Any time!

I learned and am still learning from elk! elk rules!:headbang:
He and I started about the same time, he did way more, went way deeper than me and is almost finished.

My head is starting to swell Kid lol.

Auto Transport Service
Back