• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

72 RR tickled pink in progress

mopartoys

Local time
7:17 AM
Reaction score
Hi All,
Thought I would throw out some photos of a 72 RR currently getting a face lift. This one is built for pure smiles per gallon fun! Missing some parts but taking it day by day......
72rr05.jpg

100_1535.jpg

DCP_2196.jpg

MTR218.jpg

A few things to note.
Pretty much everything without a rubber seal attached to it is being powder coated.
440 4bbl motor fresh built
I am adding a few interior shots, the interior is almost complete.
I am struggling with what kind of stripes to have out the bulged hood over fenders. I was not impressed with the factory ones. It will have the strobe stripe over roof. I am pondering stripes over the fender
similar to the new Dodge Callengers. They look like indian war paint cheek stripes.

Attachments

• DCP_2296.JPG
    DCP_2296.JPG
    123.7 KB · Views: 605
  • DCP_2273.JPG
    DCP_2273.JPG
    132.6 KB · Views: 621
  • INT238.jpg
    INT238.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 569
  • INT243.jpg
    INT243.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 563
Last edited:
love the pink,they always stand out.did you have someone do the bird in the backseat?

Thats a beauty!! Love those seats man, cant wait to see this in all its glory!

Thank you.. The bird is computer stitched into the back seat. Embroidery was done by Embro. They did a great job on it.

I never heard of "Embro" but i do like there work, i agree they did do a great job! Expensive? Those seats even look comfortable..

Yes, it was kinda expensive. $225, but I thought it would be a nice touch. The seats are very plush. They are chrysler seats. They do have head rests, but the holes were not cut in the cloth for the poles yet, and after getting the upholstery on and seeing them without the head rests, I kinda liked it. I can always add them later. They are in the charcoal color like the middle of the back seat. I thought about putting a smaller standing bird on the sides of the head rests so you could see it from outside the car. Still tossing around a lot of ideas. I do not want to clutter the car up either. I would certainly entertain anyones ideas. Still time to change the out come. :)

Really like the seats. I have to choose between originals or a set of Cordoba seats for my ride. It's a tough choice. Looking at yours, I may choose the ones from the Cordoba. Your color is pretty wild. HC

Indian war paint cheek stripes...LOL. Interesting way to put it. She's looking good. I agree...paint choice looks great on that car

Updated Picts

A few things to note.
Pretty much everything without a rubber seal attached to it is being powder coated.
440 4bbl motor fresh built
I am adding a few interior shots, the interior is almost complete.
I am struggling with what kind of stripes to have out the bulged hood over fenders. I was not impressed with the factory ones. It will have the strobe stripe over roof. I am pondering stripes over the fender
similar to the new Dodge Callengers. They look like indian war paint cheek stripes.
100_2492.jpg100_2493.jpg100_2494.jpg100_2495.jpg100_2497.jpg100_2498.jpg100_2499.jpg100_2500.jpg100_2501.jpg

Getting closer

DADDY Likes!!!! Love the color. Need some pics with a woman standing in front of it tho!!!

:tongue9::penguins paint pixi:sSig_goodjob:

Auto Transport Service
Back