• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's it Worth 75 Dodge van

chargervert

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:17 PM
Reaction score
As some of you may know, I have had my 75 Dodge van listed on here for a while. I have a $7500.00 asking price on it. What do you guys think it's worth. It's not getting much action at the current asking price. It is very solid for its age. It has a 360 two barrel with an automatic transmission. It runs and yard drives. With a good once over it could be a driver. Let me have it straight! I can take it!

20200523_133737.jpg

20221111_125934.jpg

20180113_125005.jpg

20180113_125050.jpg

20180113_125054.jpg

20181014_133843.jpg

I think it's worth every penny, you just haven't found the guy who wants it........... don't give it away, I may need to live in it

I would say $4500ish in these neck of the woods since it is not all decked out inside. I am a huge boogie van fan. I have wanted one forever. I would be all over this one if I didn't already have too many vehicles and room to convert it into a customized 70's street machine with Cragars, fender flares, front chin spoiler, pentastar port windows, ya know the works... it already has the perfect side pipes.

As some of you may know, I have had my 75 Dodge van listed on here for a while. I have a $7500.00 asking price on it. What do you guys think it's worth. It's not getting much action at the current asking price. It is very solid for its age. It has a 360 two barrel with an automatic transmission. It runs and yard drives. With a good once over it could be a driver. Let me have it straight! I can take it!

View attachment 1717393

View attachment 1717394

View attachment 1717396

View attachment 1717397

View attachment 1717399

View attachment 1717402
Our first customer in the new WIW forum. Welcome and thanks.

I would say $4500ish in these neck of the woods since it is not all decked out inside. I am a huge boogie van fan. I have wanted one forever. I would be all over this one if I didn't already have too many vehicles and room to convert it into a customized 70's street machine with Cragars, fender flares, front chin spoiler, pentastar port windows, ya know the works... it already has the perfect side pipes.
I has 70s panelling in the rear section. It is insulated behind the paneling. It has black diamond tuck headliner over the front seats. The floor is rock solid,no rust. Still has silver paint on it. It is a semi blank canvas inside. $4500.00 won't buy it. It has nice aluminum slotted wheels and Radial T/A tires on it.

Please don't take offense because I'm not aiming to insult you.
The term "yard drives" isn't a big deal if the price is low enough but for the price listed, I'd think it should be roadworthy and reliable enough to drive on the road without troubles.

It needs the front brakes bleed. I put new calipers hoses and pads on it. It could use a tune up, nothing serious.

Maybe take the time to get it road worthy, even a current safety inspection and you could get your asking price. You sure don't see many around anymore.

The term "yard drives"
In some parts of the country the "yard drives" term means it isn't currently registered or insured.
Note: We don't have safety inspections in Georgia, but that doesn't mean LE might not stop you.

If I spent a Saturday with some help it would be good to go.
Do it! I'm strapped for time this past year so it would probably take me a few Saturdays but I'd do it if I wanted it gone without giving it away....

Do it! I'm strapped for time this past year so it would probably take me a few Saturdays but I'd do it if I wanted it gone without giving it away....
I haven't been in the garage much since summer started. I work 60 hour weeks and the wife wants to do things the rest of the time. Trying to make some time to get the van,the little red Express truck and my 73 Charger ready to sell. I made a bit of progress on the van,and lrt.

I haven't been in the garage much since summer started. I work 60 hour weeks and the wife wants to do things the rest of the time. Trying to make some time to get the van,the little red Express truck and my 73 Charger ready to sell. I made a bit of progress on the van,and lrt.
I could tell you what this old man has been doing for the past year but it would take a half page....a wall of text and then you would be calling me 'Bud' lol

Auto Transport Service
Back