• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A short video if it works.

383man

Local time
3:29 PM
Reaction score
The guy from Mopar Muscle who took the pics of my car had me do this little video as he wanted a burnout pic. We were at the track on a late Sunday afternoon as they were getting ready to close but they let me do my burnout in the burnout area. Ron

Good job, Ron. Did you negotiate getting a set of tires for showing them your burn-out? Time to start looking for a crossram to complete the look...

Just for curiosity, what size exhaust pipe & what brand of mufflers are you using?

Just for curiosity, what size exhaust pipe & what brand of mufflers are you using?

Its the full 3" TTI system but its not the normal Max Wedge exh as it has an X-pipe with no cutouts. And the mufflers are Dyno-Max Ultra-Flows. I was not worried about cutouts as I knew I wanted to race it through the exh. And thanks to all for the kind words. Ron

Auto Transport Service
Back