• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

American Muscle We’ll Be Watching in Monterey 2024

That's a new record, they have doubled in less than a years time. Those effing crappy wheels would be the first thing to go! 3 million dollars and you don't even get a set of Magnum 500 wheels!
I think it was the Dog Dishes that sold it! So many Mopars have Magnum 500's. Jab, Jab. LOL

If the US dollar is worth six cents then three million dollars really isn't that much money!

Green…why are they always green?

1723942174955.jpeg

Just saw both cars cross the block just now because I did not see them this morning…. WOOOWWW! Congratulations to the new caretakers:thumbsup:.

I hear ya, but I don’t mind the color. I would of thought David Spades car woulda sold for the 3 million with the more eye appealing color though, but it still sold for an astronomical price.

Was that tan metallic 4spd one for sale at same auction?

This dark green one has a fresh ultra top shelf resto. Highest option one. But what's that? power windows, console, interior level, high radio option.

The tan metallic 4spd one was restored by Roger Gibson in the very late 80's.

IMHO with so few Hemi 4spd Daytona's, Color and trans and resto quality make them stand one above the next.

Last edited:
I'm holding onto my 1979 Chrysler 300.

Untitled-1.jpg

I don't know why, but I am!
:rofl:

Was that tan metallic 4spd one for sale at same auction?

This dark green one has a fresh ultra top shelf resto. Highest option one. But what's that? power windows, console, interior level, high radio option.

The tan metallic 4spd one was restored by Roger Gibson in the very late 80's.

IMHO with so few Hemi 4spd Daytona's, Color and trans and resto quality make them stand one above the next.
My friend drove the tan one across the block when it sold for 1.3 million! I bet David Spade is kicking himself for selling it for 750k afyer paying 900k for it! My friend says it needs a clutch,the padal releases very high!

I remember seeing pictures of that car back in the day. Atleast the car had decent wheels on it back then!

I bet the PO was a happy camper. One million over the high end expectations.
Fair market value. I've sat across a room from a gentlemen who wanted something as badly as me. I just nodded nonstop until he got the message, and yes, it's happened to me in return. It's who's there and how deep their pockets are on a given day. I've been watching it, and if I had a fleet, it'd be for sale now.

Auto Transport Service
Back