• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Annoying TV ads part 15

turned on the TV and got hit with a woman's laxitive, faggot cell phone, and skyrizzy........ followed by another faggot cell phone and wegovy with the tool bag on the Road Runner

"It's faster, bro".

Arrrgh

JG Wentworth “877 cash now” with the people dressed in the stupid costumes singin the jingle in opera :rolleyes:.

"It's my money and I want it NOW"

...because I don't understand the higher value over time and will happily pay a large fee for instant gratification.

...and I further do not understand that if I save some of the money from my structured payments instead of spending it all immediately, I will be MUCH better off in the log run, and...

I also don't understand that if I can't save any of the structured payments when I receive them, that when I do receive a lump sum, I'm likely to spend that instantly as well, and the income stream will then be gone.

Maybe the OP could start a thread on TV ads that aren't annoying. Would it make it past a half page?

Maybe the OP could start a thread on TV ads that aren't annoying. Would it make it past a half page?
Feel free to do it yourself. I don't recall many threads here that you've started.
It costs nothing to do.

ANY Burger King commercial
With the crappy singing by their Biz Markie protege and stupid lyrics, they seem to be aiming toward the urban black customer.
Seriously, the singing is horrible in those ads.

CUT to 1.35 to see similar singing quality.

With the crappy singing by their Biz Markie protege and stupid lyrics, they seem to be aiming toward the urban black customer.
Seriously, the singing is horrible in those ads.

CUT to 1.35 to see similar singing quality.

That advert sends a clear message to me that BK is turning into a Gang and Thug hangout....which in reality is not far from the truth from the clientele I have seen here in the evenings.

Fixed.

All burger in TV commercials bear no resemblance to the actual product when purchased. :rolleyes:

1724701769289.png

Auto Transport Service
Back