• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Annoying TV ads part 15

I'm a bit of a stickler when something annoys me. I often deny myself things that I like if their ads or corporate beliefs are opposite of mine. I haven't eaten a Whopper since those stupid ads came out.
I won't buy Coke since they went crazy.

I can get a custom sandwich from a local for not much more, if any, than a whopper

I won't buy Coke since they went crazy.
I don't like what they did either, but I still enjoy the occasional coke with my dark rum.

I don't like Pepsi or other supermarket branded cola's. To me the other brands are like running two-stroke gas in a HP 440. :poke:

I love Coca Cola.
It pisses me off what they did with their ad campaigns. (PM me for details or do a search online)
Politics do not belong in advertising.

I had a Coke yesterday. I love the stuff, but maybe only get one once a month or so.......... I never see Coke in my face about anything, am I missing it? Pepsi with the "boom boom boom" can striaght up F off

Pepsi.. you want pepsi....

I'm their beta tester to prove the **** won't kill you!
20240612_182504.jpg

It doesn’t appeal to anyone. That’s not the point. It’s all about repetition. Even the annoying aspects of this garbage are what makes the brand stick in people’s minds - even subconsciously. Subliminal infection of the mind even…. I studied this kind of thing in college. You can’t stop it unless one can completely Eliminate it from hearing and view…. Mind poison …
Been this way since the '50's.
There's multiple annoying 1 minute blips that
old geezers like me, recognise instantly. Everything
from cigarettes to Speedy's acid relief. Today it's
Jacuzzi bath remodel, prescription drugs, and cel
phone providers.
The reason I'd rather be out in the garage tinkering
with the Mopar.

IDK, that spokes model for "Brand Power" is kinda cute.

Yeah some are really annoying, but thanks to the dancing fat chick I know where my perineum is.

Remember those weird Burger King ads with the plastic faced King? That dude was creepy with that stupid grin....the dude always just appearing out of thin air with a hamburger. The forest, a woman's house, wherever. If some friggin dummy appeared in my house UNinvited, I'd hope my dogs would bite his azz before I could get my gun. If I want a Whopper, I'll go get one, not wait for this weirdo to show up.
Now these brainiacs have a new campaign. They have some dummy singing over the ad with the vocal qualities of THIS genius....

Jump to 1:30

I like to have the TV on for background when I'm doing other stuff but who does this stupid TV ad appeal to? The lowest common denominators of society?

Too bad they can't all can't be as
funny as this one.....

Can't add anything else as it my border
heavily on the political end of things.
Regardless of brand, it's still hiliarious.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back