• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone Interested?

Finished welding and installing both
front and rear bumpers and just set the
hood on to see how she looks.
Backed the timing down a little and
temps are in the 185 deg range. Re-set
the float bowls.
Running great. She's ready to run on
the road !
20230331_174918.jpg20230331_174238.jpg20230331_174202.jpg

Got both bumpers painted to match
what the color scheme will be for the
truck. Also finished the carpet install
and console. On to the headliner and
kick panels.
20230411_192935.jpg
20230416_132437.jpg20230419_204957.jpg

MoparMur,
Any chance yet to work on your
tractor? Just curious....

Nice of you to keep me in mind, thank you. Well a little. It's been a bit hectic around here for a couple months. I did finally get to finishing up a couple things on it. New water pump and also put an alternator on it to get rid of the old generator setup. So it's running well now but the steering will need to wait for a bit. We live on an acreage, so when the good weather arrives we're a bit busy with the yard, repairs, etc. Commitments to work have kept me busy too. But we'll keep at it. I expect to limp through the summer with the crap steering but hope to get back on it in the fall. Picking up another project (what a dummy!) but also will sadly be selling a couple others as I know I just can't get them all done. It sucks to get older, but thankfully the insane impatience of youth to get things done NOW wears off. Will keep you in the loop. Hope things are well with you. Look for my '64 Polara projects to be for sale soon. Oh this Saturday is the one and only 1/8 mile drag race held in town here, so I'll be competing in that (with my off-brand car) up against my son's hot '67 Belvedere II. He kicks my butt but it's still a blast.

Just haven't had the time to be one this site much with you guys. And for that I am sad. But all's well otherwise. And got married to my wonderful wife Carmen April 1st. The love of my life and the sanity to keep me in check!

Just haven't had the time to be one this site much with you guys. And for that I am sad. But all's well otherwise. And got married to my wonderful wife Carmen April 1st. The love of my life and the sanity to keep me in check!
Congratulations to you and Carmen !
I understand how priorities get shifted.
Hadn't seen you post for a while and
was just curious as to the tractor
progress.
Good luck to you on your day at the
track.

Finished the interior. All that's left now
is some final bodywork and paint.
Trying now to summon the energy to
disassemble the entire truck, bag and
tag parts and hardware. Did this with
the chassis before powder coat.
20230508_130635.jpg20230508_130542.jpg20230506_210432.jpg20230506_210312.jpg20230506_210257.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back