• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Broke my 7UP Pop Machine today....

Pulled her out in the sunshine to bake the decals and of course it immediately clouded over and started raining so I got to wipe up water drops instead.
View attachment 1656343View attachment 1656344View attachment 1656345
Dean-o madone.jpg

More shop cleaning all day, got a spot for the Formula S cleaned out, the Swinger fired right up on 3 cranks, after 5 months down, and the Bird is in the air so I can do the shifter linkage adjustment tomorrow.
View attachment 1646741View attachment 1646742View attachment 1646743View attachment 1646749View attachment 1646750View attachment 1646751View attachment 1646752

A little off topic here Wayne, but the color selection of your ceiling panels...I plan to use similar panels when I do my ceiling, but am strongly considering white. How is the light reflection with that color as opposed to white?

A little off topic here Wayne, but the color selection of your ceiling panels...I plan to use similar panels when I do my ceiling, but am strongly considering white. How is the light reflection with that color as opposed to white?
It's just galvanized roofing, full 29' length panels. Don't think you could beat it for light reflection with anything else but maybe a mirror.

It's just galvanized roofing, full 29' length panels. Don't think you could beat it for light reflection with anything else but maybe a mirror.
4' center on my trusses so we're planning to go with 16' lengths when ready. I do like that galvanized look. Thanks man. Don't wanna highjack your thread here, so...carry on with your progress. Great job :thumbsup:

Auto Transport Service
Back