• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Car in storage...

Ironbuilt

Local time
5:15 AM
Reaction score
With the weather in the 50's in lovely North Carolina today, I decided to go start my car. Since the numerous barns and outbuildings on our farm are NOT critter proof, the car is in a storage facility awaiting it's future shop home. Oh how I can't wait for Spring to come.

Storage 1.jpg
Storage 2.jpg
Engine 1.jpg

59a0e3cc2697217c169607eb340ece70.png

:lol:

I have 2 x storage units not far from home....one for the GTX and one full of Hotwheels and furniture. :D

Spring...Did you say Spring..**** where you live you can drive your wagon year round!!!
LOL, I wish bschomske. I know this isn't Rochester NY, but we had a week straight of single digits since the New Year. Today hit 68 degrees and now I have that Springtime itch. :) The good part about the south is Spring tends to come REAL early.

What am I missing oldbee? Why do you hate me?
Warm weather at this time of year,lol. The better-half constantly talking of moving, etc.( I do luv ur ‘blue forum’ posts though!)

Nice ride:thumbsup:

I'm with Olbee... this is what it looks like here, road salt everywhere and -10 last week!!
20171225_110745.jpg

Warm weather at this time of year,lol. The better-half constantly talking of moving, etc.( I do luv ur ‘blue forum’ posts though!)
I am originally from NJ. I caved in to my better half 3 years ago and moved down here to be close to her parents. Now, I wouldn't move back for all of the tea in China.

Nice ride:thumbsup:

I'm with Olbee... this is what it looks like here, road salt everywhere and -10 last week!!View attachment 557692

I feel you 747, we had single digits for over a week straight, finally broke yesterday with a light rain. Today was absolutely gorgeous 68 and sunshine.
Thanks for the compliments.

I am originally from NJ. I caved in to my better half 3 years ago and moved down here to be close to her parents. Now, I wouldn't move back for all of the tea in China.

I feel you 747, we had single digits for over a week straight, finally broke yesterday with a light rain. Today was absolutely gorgeous 68 and sunshine.
Thanks for the compliments.
So you just have to go “ pile it on” huh?

“Future shop home” Are you building a new shop? If so we need pictures! Nice 63 BTW.

Auto Transport Service
Back