• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Carlisle 2024 photos - post them here

Every year I take a bunch of pictures at Carlisle. Instead of posting every single one of them here I upload them to my Google page - it's easy to see them in a gallery format and it's less work for me. The link below will take you to the gallery. It's not all B body stuff but whatever, just enjoy them for what they are.

My Carlisle 2024 photos

However you choose to do it, post your pics here or provide a link like mine to your photo page so others can see what they missed! Great time as always.

- Greg

First, I want to say how great it was to meet some of the FBBO members at the lunch on Saturday. If you were not there, you missed a helluva get together.

It looks like @rmchrgr posted a great link to a ton of photos on his thread Carlisle 2024 photos - post them here, so I won't even try to duplicate that. One of the things I like about Carlisle is trying to snap some cool "artsy" photos of my car (or others) during the Carlisle trip. Staying in Gettysburg for the weekend gives me the backdrop of the battlefield for some great pictures. So I wanted to share just a few from the weekend.

My neighbor's Sunfire Yellow 68 was beautiful.
IMG_E4231.JPG

Slightly wider angle of the 68.
IMG_E4232.JPG

My favorite place on the Gettyburg Battlefield - the Virginia Monument.
IMG_E4253.JPG

Look closely and you can see the sun peaking over the horizon in the quarter panel.
IMG_4258.JPG

Sunrise on the Gettyburg battlefield (the Louisiana Monument in the foreground).
IMG_4261.JPG

The rear view.
IMG_4264.JPG

Every year I take a bunch of pictures at Carlisle. Instead of posting every single one of them here I upload them to my Google page - it's easy to see them in a gallery format and it's less work for me. The link below will take you to the gallery. It's not all B body stuff but whatever, just enjoy them for what they are.

My Carlisle 2024 photos

However you choose to do it, post your pics here or provide a link like mine to your photo page so others can see what they missed! Great time as always.

- Greg
Great time, great cars, great information as always.

I appreciate your sharing the pics, of course - but I believe this is around the 4th or 5th open thread
on the same topic on FBBO right now.
Pictures are all over the place at this point....

I appreciate your sharing the pics, of course - but I believe this is around the 4th or 5th open thread
on the same topic on FBBO right now.
Pictures are all over the place at this point....
Yeah... I looked quickly to see how many photo-specific threads were up and I didn't see one. Maybe the admins can find a way to combine everything into one post.

Hereis mine and QuickBPBP's spaces. It was a busy 3 days. Thanks to everyone that stopped by.

C@C2024.JPG

I spoke with the owner of this A-12 Super Bee. It was so clean, He drove it 300 miles to the show.
20240712_150329.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back