• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

June Mopar Giveaway 2024

1719970303863.png

:lol:

Julys question is what brand tires are on my daily driver and what is the pressure in the front passenger tire? What brand oil do I have in my daily driver and what size air filter does it have. @eldubb440 :poke:

Julys question is what brand tires are on my daily driver and what is the pressure in the front passenger tire? What brand oil do I have in my daily driver and what size air filter does it have. @eldubb440 :poke:
Cheap bald Chinese Sailun tyres,12psi,Walmart oil,8x12x2 Fram filter F276A What do I win!

I paid them off like dubb does! Lol I watched the Soprano's that's how it's done in Jersey!

Last edited:
The only thing he got correct was 2dr.

The hint was to get them out of the perpetual Dodge and Plymouth logjam, but I was curious how many contestants would jump to other makes. Some continued to have Dodge or Plymouth in their guesses. Lol

I was amused (has to be fun for me too!)

Just getting back to this thread.

What a fun time. When the hint came out it wasn't a Mopar and the latest guesses were 6 out of 8, it was the matter of figuring out what manufacturer it was first. Who would have known after guessing every manufacturer but Oldsmobile it ends up being an Oldsmobile as a last guess. Then the model was the only thing left to figure out. Yeah Mark and I were neck and neck with the model and as usual he came through seconds before my guess.

You couldn't have scripted this one any better. It's amazing how you can start a guessing game and have it turn out the way this one did. Looking forward to the next one!

Just getting back to this thread.

What a fun time. When the hint came out it wasn't a Mopar and the latest guesses were 6 out of 8, it was the matter of figuring out what manufacturer it was first. Who would have known after guessing every manufacturer but Oldsmobile it ends up being an Oldsmobile as a last guess. Then the model was the only thing left to figure out. Yeah Mark and I were neck and neck with the model and as usual he came through seconds before my guess.

You couldn't have scripted this one any better. It's amazing how you can start a guessing game and have it turn out the way this one did. Looking forward to the next one!

I wasn't sure they made a 2 dr 88...... and I was positive it was the Cutlass :fool:

I wasn't sure they made a 2 dr 88...... and I was positive it was the Cutlass :fool:

As many as I've worked on back in the day, Oldsmobiles aren't my strong suit when knowing different model names.

(I actually Googled 1971 Oldsmobile and toggled back and forth for the different models.) :lol:

oh, the wife just brought in a box from the porch......

another big Thank You to Wayne @DeltaV for his generosity ......... not only are the prizes cool, but his time to box it up and ship; and cover the shipping expense is over the top IMO.

I plan on adding these items to the prize pool in the FBBO tent next week, so they will find their way into other member's hands

I like to keep it in the family :D

:luvplace::thankyou:

oh, the wife just brought in a box from the porch......

another big Thank You to Wayne @DeltaV for his generosity ......... not only are the prizes cool, but his time to box it up and ship; and cover the shipping expense is over the top IMO.

I plan on adding these items to the prize pool in the FBBO tent next week, so they will find their way into other member's hands

I like to keep it in the family :D

:luvplace::thankyou:
Did you find the JEEP in the small bubble wrap bag?

Auto Transport Service
Back