• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

June Mopar Giveaway 2024

I beat @khryslerkid literally by seconds........ I will present him a 2nd place consolation prize at the tent :drinks:

and thank you @DeltaV ......... honestly it was too complicated for me; but after everyone else did the work, I had no choice but to grab it :D

Last edited:
I beat @khryslerkid Kid literally by seconds........ I will present him a 2nd place consolation prize at the tent :drinks:

That's very gracious of you but I might not be attending this year's event. You can donate it towards the raffle though :)

That was some close competition!:thumbsup:Congratulations again :rolleyes: Great fun!

Thanks again @DeltaV !

That's very gracious of you but I might not be attending this year's event. You can donate it towards the raffle though :)

That was some close competition!:thumbsup:Congratulations again :rolleyes: Great fun!

Thanks again @DeltaV !

hope you can attend; and yes the competition was fierce!

I had a Delta 88, probably 73 / 74ish model............ I collided with a Buick Opal playing chicken, we both landed in the corn field :eek:........ good times! :drinks:

1719800275236.png

It was knuckling snapping fun. To see all you guy's trying so hard. I had fun reading all the attempts to win. Good luck to the winner. I had fun just watching it was rewarding enough. :drinks:

you did all the work........ but all you guys seem to have a bias against Oldsmobiles :lol:
My Mom's car just kept going and going and going. It was bulletproof. Just the usual, regular maintenance and just drive it. The freon might have been serviced a couple of times. Get in and go with no worries. No engine problems, no transmission problems, no differential problems...no problems. Utterly troublefree.

I believe they kept it for almost 30 years. The paint had started to get crazes in a few areas and so it was sold instead of repainting it.

The dark green paint was beautiful when my parents got it; and the car did not have a vinyl top!

Auto Transport Service
Back