• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DOGS

I LOVE this thread! We don't deserve the love of dogs. Our Mishka is getting older, and having a few issues. She's tough as a diamond...and will continue to fill us with joy.

View attachment 1706503
We were in our camper at the track last Saturday waiting for the rain to stop.
Jocko was snoring on the couch next to me.
I told my wife that there is just something about having a dog around that makes life better.

IMG_3935.jpeg

My little monster is 1 year old.

View attachment 1706500
What a cutie, Sam! (Quite a bit smaller than I thought she'd be, at a year)
Reminds me of my Mopar, at about six months.
Edit" as Rosanna Rosannadanna used to say.... nevermind. I realized it's an old photo. Looking good in #4080!

What a cutie, Sam! (Quite a bit smaller than I thought she'd be, at a year)
Reminds me of my Mopar, at about six months.
Edit" as Rosanna Rosannadanna used to say.... nevermind. I realized it's an old photo. Looking good in #4080!
That was her first visit to the dog park. I went back and fixed it.

here, she just met a new friend. Doe she bring back memories of a Maligator? She was wound up that day

Last edited:

here, she just met a new friend. Doe she bring back memories of a Maligator? She was wound up that day

They are having SO MUCH FUN!!
I have a "dog park" here local, but I'm leary of taking my deaf dog there.
But he's familiar and loves my friends (used to be ours) maligator, and gonna bring him over when friend and I can get together.

Last edited:

Wow. That is a crap-ton of canine energy. I'm tired just after watching that. Might be time for a nap...

They were having fun. I need to find a friend for Thor.

Shepherd Mal cross on CL. 6 months old with a nice smile. A good looking cross, not like the Belgian Sheepdog and Healer cross that almost happened today. I guess she is not over her estrus yet.

Screenshot 2024-08-09 at 7.03.11 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-08-09 at 7.03.21 PM.png

We are heading home from picking up a new pup for the GF. Pretty chill little traveler, i think this will be a good one.

20240818_155154.jpg

20240818_155255.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back