• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DOGS

:thumbsup:

dog pee.jpg

The good old girl across the street from the job. She’s my new best friend…..Cocoa!

A9177A56-7B4B-4B24-96AB-534FB3911375.png

she looks like a Cookie Monster, like my newest friend at the dog park, Bear

View attachment 1660978
I’ve been taking treats to the job every day for Cocoa, she’s a major treat hound. When she comes out to play, she sits just like you see here, and whimpers until I come over. She’s such a sweet old girl.

Penny went for a parts run to Marysville, KS. About 3 hr round trip.
She gets so excited..I have hard time saying no.:)

20240511_090109.jpg

Last edited:
She looks like a great companion for the journey. And she looks very happy to be along for the ride.
She is a funny, talkative, athletic girl.. little hard on the couch:)..she has a nest clear on top!...being part pug..she always has a toy shoved in her mouth like a pacifier..pictures from today...

20240512_142408.jpg

20240512_124830.jpg

20240512_124619.jpg

Bear looks like such a good, happy Mal! I love seeing the pups with their toys. They are just so happy with them, regardless of age.

Jocko on a truck ride to Summit. Well, waiting for wife to come out of craft store

IMG_3283.jpeg

Devastated right now. We don't know what happened, but Gemma is in ICU with organs shutting down. Anaphylaxis. 4 or 5 years old. Only had her for about 15 months. Wonderful smart dog...........

Not looking good. Praying that they can save her.

IMG_4945.JPEG

Auto Transport Service
Back