• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dream car

Darter6

Local time
5:40 AM
Reaction score
If money was no problem,what would your dream car be ? But choose only one.
Would you have a hard time only choosing one ?

It was a 4 speed Hemi Daytona and a 70, 4 speed Hemi Cuda. Now it's this.
Times have changed for me and it's all about what drives the best with the least amount of maintenance. The Hemi cars had my attention for 4 decades though.

viper5.JPG

I finally own it. Test drove my Dealer Demonstrator GTX when it was new, and I was 16 years old. Located the car 20 some years ago, finally bought it in 2022. Drove it to Carlisle last week.

40D0E5E0-7F58-4A8B-9C98-CAFADFB2D516.jpeg

First buy a warehouse to store them. Then buy up every 68-70 Charger that comes up available for sale to create the world's largest Charger collection.

I think I would like to have one of these. Never had a car that was really a road course burner.

1721228622614.png

I already own my dream car, 1970 Charger, but if money was no object, I'd do everything to it that I could never afford to do...starting with a complete rotisserie restoration, all the suspension and brake upgrades, quick-ratio steering, modernized interior with digital dash, some uber-expensive 17" billet polished aluminum wheels I could only dream of buying...but at least body & paint-wise, I already have her done the way I want.

ChargerDoneAndDelivered.jpg

If I had to choose some OTHER car...hmm...I'd want a replica of the George Barris-customized car in the movie The Car...or a 1957-ish Fury. Maybe a mean dark green Christine.

A second-gen Charger is pretty much the ultimate bad guy car, and not much is as badass as a Charger, but The Car or Christine are probably even more badass.

Last edited:
I have no idea, but have fun looking for it.

I've had a toy car since I was 16 until I sld my road runner two years ago. Like to get that one back, but I'd like to find one of these for my Dad. The second car He had after marrying Mom. '56 Imperial two door, black with white top and had the Hemi.
1721236408618.png

I want a 64 Dodge before I get so old they take my drivers license away. (Polara,440, or 330) A Poly car would be perfect. A 440, dual quad, Hemi, or Maxie is not necessary for cruising. It just drives the price up and out of my range.

64 dodge from out east.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back