• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dream car

Porsche-917k night.jpg

Can't decide. It's an odd question I guess, I have never thougth of it quite in that way. Life has me trained to think either that is just too far away, or I would come into enough money that "if price was no object" I would go full Jay Leno style and have a collection(and build my own road track).

Years back, I would probably have said I would have a custom built 427 Cobra made how I want it by one of the modern day manufacturers. But I am not so sure about that anymore. I look at Vipers, but honestly not sure I would fit in one. Maybe a Dodge Ram SRT10 instead?
Lots of cars I want to drive but not actually own.

Not one like it but THIS VERY car

1970 Coronet RT vert , Hemi auto
I know who owns it and have told him.....if I ever hit the lottery. Im going to hand him a signed blank ck and he can fill it out as I drive away in it.

WS27RO.jpg

As a backup option it would be the same car in either hemi hardtop followed REALLLLLY close by a same color 1970 Coronet RT vert with 440 auto and AC

320961666_857963752197056_8389877764724770206_n.jpg

1970Coronet.jpg

Last edited:
Not one like it but THIS VERY car

1970 Coronet RT vert , Hemi auto
I know who owns it and have told him.....if I ever hit the lottery. Im going to hand him a signed blank ck and he can fill it out as I drive away in it.

View attachment 1696202
As you know, I had a similar conversation, but it didn’t take a lottery win. I’m thankful for my relatively cheap tastes.

None MaMoPar

1 of the 6) 64 Cobra Daytona 427 coupes
it's too hard to only say 1
or
a 66 GT40 Gulf livery 427,
something about the GT40 I always loved

of Ma MoPar
inline drag cars, either a 68 LO23 Dart Hemi or BO29 Barracuda fastback Hemi

Last edited:
MY 1st love of
68 Charger R/T GG1, Black top & guts, Hemi or 440
bucket seat, console, 4 speed & Dana-60...

probably some 15" 60's up front & 15" 50's out back, on 15x8" & 15x10" Halibrands

it'd truly, be really really hard to pick if I was standing next to
any of my above choices, no matter the value, never gave a rats-*** about that
if it's value the GT40

be really really hard to pick
I understand this is tough for us all. The purpose of this thread is you have ONE to choose.
Kinda makes it more fun,or not.
For myself I am torn between 2 so I won't post yet.

Would have a hard time choosing just one,...
and probably take a month to narrow down through all my loved ones.

Not sure where this one would fit on the list before or after the cut, most likely not at the top.
Definitely not the most expensive, just happened to come to mind 1st, before even starting a list.

1 - Copy.PNG

I already have mine... however, I would add a ..
1721275305413.png
oops, maybe it should be another Mopar, so I'll get a
1721275415174.png
... or maybe I'd really go overboard and get a
1721275539087.png

1970 Plymouth Road Runner or GTX - HEMI 4-speed, St Louis car - then I would have a 'R0G' car. :thumbsup:

Colour - either FC7 In-Violet, or FJ5 Limelight.....or EB5 Blue Fire Poly.

my bud got his blackwing/stick delivered in june and broke in! brought it over for me to wring it out! awesome roadrace car, now on my bucket list with the deuce coupe!

Auto Transport Service
Back