• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

First post

On Empty

Local time
6:51 PM
Reaction score
Hi, I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Roy, and all the info that you guys post has really helped me on several parts of my rebuild. I have a 68 charger RT, 440 automatic. Just finished the second rebuild on the engine. I went with a 512 stroker kit from “440 source” and their aluminum Stealth heads. I am running Holly 850 double pumper on a Edelbrock torquer duell plane manifold with headers. ECI with rebuilt stock distributor. The cam that was recommended is pretty lumpy, but still has vacuum for the power breaks. The brakes would go out now and then with the last cam I had. Anyway, I’m glad to be here and Read all the stuff you guys post

IMG_1808.jpeg

IMG_4109.jpeg

Hi, I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Roy, and all the info that you guys post has really helped me on several parts of my rebuild. I have a 68 charger RT, 440 automatic. Just finished the second rebuild on the engine. I went with a 512 stroker kit from “440 source” and their aluminum Stealth heads. I am running Holly 850 double pumper on a Edelbrock torquer duell plane manifold with headers. ECI with rebuilt stock distributor. The cam that was recommended is pretty lumpy, but still has vacuum for the power breaks. The brakes would go out now and then with the last cam I had. Anyway, I’m glad to be here and Read all the stuff you guys post

View attachment 1687272

View attachment 1687273
Pardon me Roy, is that your Charger with some new shoes? :lol: ...sorry, couldn't stop that one coming out.

Welcome from New Zealand. Nice Charger. :thumbsup:

View attachment 1687272

View attachment 1687273
Welcome from the Garden State!
IMG_4629.gif
IMG_4626.gif
IMG_4625.gif
IMG_4624.gif
IMG_4620.gif
IMG_4619.gif
IMG_4617.gif
IMG_4616.gif
IMG_4614.gif
IMG_4599.gif

Welcome from 5+ hours north of you on the central coast. SD county native, grew up on the other side of the CP fence.

IMG_4147.jpeg

Welcome aboard Sir, from the birthplace of the Republican Party! Nice 68 you have there!

Welcome from Alabama great looking 68. Only a few Mopars higher on the food chain than a 68 Charger, IMO.

Auto Transport Service
Back