• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Help buying a TQ on Ebay. SOLVED!

Jonas Nordstrom

Local time
5:23 PM
Reaction score
Seller wont ship internationally. :poke:

So I need help from someone in the states to receive it and then send it to me in Sweden.
I will pay everything of course and take the risks.

/J

Can you send me the link so I can get weight and dimension? I am in the middle of the states so hopefully someone out east can help out to cut down on shipping costs.

you are looking at 12x12x10 box, $15-20 shipping within the US.

Did you ask, or does their listing has no option for International shipping? I block certain countries, but will ship if asked and I have a chance to review the person's eBay history.

you are looking at 12x12x10 box, $15-20 shipping within the US.

Did you ask, or does their listing has no option for International shipping? I block certain countries, but will ship if asked and I have a chance to review the person's eBay history.
No option for int shipping.
I did ask but the seller only said that Ebay should handle it.
...I contacted Ebay and it was clearly the seller that needed to change the auction.
(Something with "Ise".)
Then no answer from the seller.

eBay has gotten into international shipping. Knowing them as I do, I was apprehensive, but it's been about a year now and I haven't had a nightmare yet.

It is the sellers choice to ship internationally or not, and actually a simple matter to make the change. One has only to energize international shipping and then choose the method, which in this case would be priority international because it is over 4 pounds.

Where in the US is the carb?

Thanks for all the help offers, yes this is an awesome forum. :thumbsup:

I went with Powertrips rec of a forwardingcompany.
Time to get all those parts I want home to Sweden.

Auto Transport Service
Back