• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How did you find us ?

How did you find us ?

• Total voters
Found ya searching the web, its good to have a 4th generation b body site where you can get the info you need, on your machine, was looking for a 71 and up roadrunner site, or a least a site that had some good input on these cars, enjoying the site.. thanks

Very Nice.. Seems that body style is over looked.

I was on Google, looking for a nice pair of 68,69 B body low back bucket seats,......I found a nice pair on here for sale by a super nice guy, so I signed up, contacted the seller, mattsmopars, ....... I arranged payment, ...got the seats, ...made a new friend, and have been hanging out here ever since.........By the way the seats were GREAT, as described, well packaged,shipped fast,....I was very pleased with the whole transaction.

This site was recommended to me by another B-body owner who is also on the H.A.M.B. site,and a vintage snowmobile site with me as well. Thanks Jay.

Glad you are here.

I was advertising for some parts wanted, over at FABO and noticed the other sites listed at the top of the page.

Found ya doing a google search.Your welcome AL,and the HAMB isnt just old school hot rods,actually some pretty neat stuff, 64 or 65 is there cut off.

Found you guys through someone mentioning it on gbodyforum.com .
A g-body gm site of all places... There are fellow mopar owners everywhere.

I think it was Mopar webring?Don't remeber someone bag on my head,when I took it off this was on my puter.

found this forum while messing around on the net.glad i did.maybe with all your guys knowledge and help,i might become a smarter person

I was working on my car in the shop.Got curious about the car's codes,took a break on the net and found this site.Now I have a hard time getting back at the car.But I will.

Hi, I am a new member of forum. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guys!!!

Auto Transport Service
Back